A REALLY REALLY Bad Day!!

Sorry to see that happen to your truck. But at least your ok. Nothing a good shop cant fix for you. Those dang chevy drivers suck. I have totaled a car before, it is hard to deal with but it gets better with time. But be aware when that shock wears off and you realize what happened its tough to swallow. But life goes on

Dude that totally sucks all the way around..Very glad your OK.

Did you give the cops a description of the vehicle? Hopefully they can locate the person responsible.

Man I hate to see Whitey scratched up.....get it fixed ASAP...your truck is one of a kind.....sorry this happened.....too bad you did not get the tag number of the dip shit that caused this :(

WALT

Well it's all been said before me, but Just wanted to let you know I'm glad you're okay. Don't blame yourself, not much you could have done differently without possibly being injured. You made the right choice.

Hope you don't have a hangover this morning.:D

Damn, sorry for the shit your goin through!! Really hurts to see the only white stripeless truck damaged like that.

Make sure you get her to a really good body shop!! If your frame isn't bent all should be OK!!

Good Luck and keep us informed!!

Glad your OK. Explain to the insurance adjuster that you had a Roe supercharger on it and during the accident it must have ended up in the creek but you want it replaced.:D (Is it too early to start making fun?)

THat sucks man. But at least you're okay. It's just a truck and if it's fixed right you'll never know it was hit.

I would go back to that road at around the same time for the next few days. Maybe that idiot was going home from work. I'd definitely be waiting for him. :mad:

Thats pretty fucked up :(

Sorry to see the damage. Like everyone else, at least you wasnt hurt. I totalled my first SRT in a bs accident, so understand tha pain brother.

You will get it right and ready to get back on the road ;)

Bummer to see the girl banged up. As stated...at least you are ok. The truck can be fixed....and.she will be back on the road in no time.

Sorry to hear that. I am sure everyone b4 me has already said it, but The important thing is that u are ok. The truck has some damage but it looks fixable. Trust me I was in ur shoes 2 and a half yrs ago and my truck (srt-10 '04 ) was destroyed. A lady pulled out infront of me at an intersection so i swerved to avoid contact. Well she hit me anyways, on the rear quarter panel area. The truck spun out and I struck a concrete pole. I even got ejected out of the passenger side window. By the graces of God I am still here. Hence the name. Good luck and i am glad u are ok. God bless.

10 boom glad you are ok, as for the truck, you can find a bed and a door in the yards, that will keep you from having too much body filler, now the post is another story, many places do it different ways, some cut it out and weld, some knock it out and body fill it.

I would insist on hardly no body filler. But be sure to check EVERYTHING! Look at the hood alignmment, bumper alignments, eveything. Even the dash board and interior. I cant stress this enough.

When in an impact as hard as you did it will move alot of things that you may not see,take a long long, loonnngg look at everything.

One thing you could also do is use the money and have a custom shop do things such as delete door handles and custom paint! But really loook for a custom shop in town, alot of times they will actually do a better job that a dealer body shop or joe blows body shop.

Good luck, find the bastard, but dont let this get you down to bad .

10Boom,
I can't add much here other than stress what everyone else said. YOU are ok and the truck can be fixed. That looks worse than it really is and a GOOD body shop will have her in shape soon. And like Smoke said we will be making fun of you soon!!

Jeff

Sooooo sorry to hear about Ol Whitey!! - She will be good as new again. May take some time as Jeff said - but look at how Loosey came out!! :)

Hang in there, it coulda been way worse :confused:

I am real sorry to hear the bad news 10Boom. But like everyone has said you are OK, and the truck can be fixed. Have a beer and relax.

Bill.

10boom said:
I think today qualifies as one of the worst days I've ever had in my life. I had a Long day at work with alot of BS to deal with, so when I got home I decided to go for a little cruise, being that weather was so nice. So I'm truckin down one of my favorite roads just cruising when a guy in a big ass chevy comes screaming around the corner in my lane!!! I had no where to go but either into him or the side of the road. I chose the latter of the two, and while trying to no go off the side of the road into a creek, I sideswiped a telephone pole and hit a road sign head on. Needless to say I was freaking out, but the worst part was that guy never stopped and kept right on going. I don't think whitey is totalled, but it's definitely gonna be pricey to fix her. I got alot going on right now, adn I don't need this. I don't know what else to say, it still hasn't even really sunk in yet.

Dude -

I feel bad for ya and have no idea what else to say other than 'I can relate'.

I drive 400 + miles every day, in a 37 ton vehicle, and it simply amazes me how many douchebags drive like this - They love to cross over the line around a blind corner or bend!:dontknow:

Fortuneately I've managed to avoid them so far, but I will say that as long as I'm in that 37 ton vehicle, I won't be swerving off the road! I'll give them as much room as I can, but they're gonna have to react as well, because chances are almost certain that if they can't or don't,,,, I'll be OK.:) :thefinger:

Again - Glad you're OK, but that simply sucks.

Sorry about your truck..That really blows..As all have said..Glad your ok..Hope you find the asshole in the other truck...

So sorry to hear about this. That's a real bummer! But, it can be repaired. Try to be patient (easier said than done) and hang in there.

10boom - Hang in there, Whitey will be back. I know words from all of us help a little, but there's still that empty feeling you have right now. These truck are so beautiful that it tears all of us up too. We feel your pain.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back