Alberta GTC???

this is a great idea, i'm from manitoba but my sister lives in sylvan, i'll be there beginning of july but i'm also thinkin about hitting up the stampede as well this year....would be cool to see a bunch of viper trucks together....:rock:

yellowfever#154 said:
Heck Id go down for the Stampede for sure. Never been to it yet believe it or not.

I heard that just after the Calgary Stampede is the busiest time all year for divorce lawyers in the area.
I could imagine its the only place I have been that you have to be at the bar (roof top patio) early to get pancakes. :rock: :rock:
I was drunk and in bed by noon on the parade day. I plan on doing it again this year as long as I get invited.:rock: :rock:
Great times can be had during Stampede I used to love cowboys during stampede with the big white tent out back.:D :D :D :D

trubuilt said:
... I used to love cowboys during stampede with the big white tent out back.:D :D :D :D

I hope you meant CowGIRLS... :D Of course what you do in a tent is your business....:D

You had better explain (quickly) for anyone reading this that "Cowboys" is a PLACE.... ;):D:D

Last edited:
Yikes......you had me worried for a minute Andrew.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Is there a French Maid tent??

oldcolt said:
Yikes......you had me worried for a minute Andrew.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Is there a French Maid tent??

Walk around the beer garden for a few minutes and you'll be building your own tent...

rottenronnie said:
I hope you meant CowGIRLS... :D Of course what you do in a tent is your business....:D

You had better explain (quickly) for anyone reading this that "Cowboys" is a PLACE.... ;):D:D
Was a place they are closed now
http://www.cowboysniteclub.com/
They used to sponsor my hockey team so we got vip cards and had a great many drunken nights there.
Best ones ever were the warm up night the thursday before stampede started.

I finally got home.....plane was delayed due to fog.:mad: :mad: :mad:

The roads in Sylvan Lake are being redone, so we might want to stay away from there. Isn't the speed limit there 30km/h?:slug: :slug: :slug: :slug:

There is a nicely paved road between clive and milton road haha. Atleast it was nice last year.

Hmmmm.....the guy across the street just pulled in with his (stock) Viper. Ahh, the sound of a V-10.:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

Cool, can't wait to get the headers on!!:driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back