Alberta GTC???

Good to hear Gquinn.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Athabasca about 1.5 hrs north of edmonton.just bought my truck in Dec. drove it for the first time last sat.

Been through there a number of times 68. could you give us a little more detail on your rides?:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

68.....stock is good. There are some amazing people/vendor's on this site to help you make it unstock!!!! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

What colour is your truck?

screwed that post up ,also it's inferno red
the charger is an r/t clone 500 cid in the process of converting it to a 5 sp (keisler kit)
71 is a fleetside s.b. 350 142 sc 700r4 auto

I would like to check out your rides and see whats working and whats not in regards to mods. right now i'm thinking shifters messing up that 2 to 3 shift lots

The day I bought my truck I put in the K&N CAI, the next day was the Magnaflow catback. It wasn't long until I put in the B&M shifter. There is no issue with the 2nd to 3rd shifts now.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

68......You have 1 of 14 Inferno Red '06's in Canada, (original sales). Please send your info to Viperjeff, he is building a Viper Truck Registry.:) :) :) :) :)

I already got a t.b. from Tony S.your list looks like what i was thinking. any regrets

I took a picture of the door sticker and tryed to post it on the other site but couldn't figure it out

Heck no. Stink is the man!!

I have Stink's lowering kit, Caltrac's, bushing kit and a set of MOPAR longtubes, that I will be installing in April. I've kept all the stock parts if I ever want to restore to original.

Do not SC your engine, unless you forge the engine. It's all cubic dollars with these engines!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back