all this lightning Vs. SRT10 stuff

Prof said:
You are on this thread but would prefer to be on Youtube, while you are at work...I presume being paid to do some kind of work...

That says more about you than I would ever say in a public forum.

Moral Scold over.

i guess ill start with you there prof. i work at a power company generally we have about 3 hours of work on a 12 hour shift. now i came on here to play a little during one of my down times that allows me to read the internet as long as it doesnt interfer with my job. as you can see i left at about 1am this morning to take care of my duties and didnt come back til now. which i got to work at 4 pm it is now 545 pm and i have made my first round and taken care of all the things i needed to. so until i get a call im free.

and to the poster that siad i need a real job to afford a srt10 you dont read so well do ya. i owned one it was fun and ask anyone that been here as long as i ahve about my truck and they will tell you it was the fastest stock besides a friend of mines bigred. so dont go there i had 2 srt10's at one time but didnt like the quad auto so i got out of it as quick as i could. so count that 4 lightnings and 2 srt10's still own a Jeep SRT8 so do you really think i would be shitting on the 10's come on now use your brain for once.

VENOMOUS1 said:
CALL OUT!!!
All Ls listen up. BLAINE AS WELL!! Bring that ass to Little River/Academy Raceway in Temple, Texas on the 28th and we'll get some grudge matches on. Bring me some competition while you are at it. My 5600 lb fat ass Quad Cab has spanked plenty of S/C Harleys and a good handful of froggy Lightnings. I agree with most knowledgable folks here that both out trucks are fast and rare and we love them, but stock for stock I ate Ls for breakfast with a QC putting down 423whp. Now I have upped the ante even more and looking at 12s N/A. WE have plenty of local members that spray, and are blown or turboed. Bring it! We have plenty of N/A close to stock ones as well.;)

this sounds like a plan. let me check my work schedule and ill see if i can make this happen. which truck would like for me to bring the race truck or the street truck. makes no difference to me.

spyder1337 said:
Hey sir, do you remember this day? This is actually worse than racing a lightning and getting beat, this has less horsepower, more weight and costs more than your truck... Hope you make the vtcoa panama city meet this year again, i'll have two lightnings you can race one modded and one not so modded and we can see where all the joking starts when I run out of room on my back window again with all the tallies for the Ford taking the cake... :) BTW you should bring the screw driver so you can take the wing off your truck and surf it this year at the beach my man! Surfs been crazy homie.

fatjack, you bringing the 300 jets for that beasty boy?

http://www.streetfire.net/video/viper-truck-club-of-america-meet_709418.htm
I remember this video. It gave me nightmares for weeks. Here we go again!

Oooh, your talking about the modded turbo diesel that was spraying a 250 shot in the 1/8th mile without any traction problems :dontknow:

I'm just gonna laugh when my boys MEGA CAB cummins tears your little lightning up, the twins spool so nice when lining up with a "wish it could be" ford, and it doesn't have traction problems either :D

all in good fun though sir, and I removed the wing a few weeks ago ;)

spyder1337 said:
Hey sir, do you remember this day? This is actually worse than racing a lightning and getting beat, this has less horsepower, more weight and costs more than your truck... Hope you make the vtcoa panama city meet this year again, i'll have two lightnings you can race one modded and one not so modded and we can see where all the joking starts when I run out of room on my back window again with all the tallies for the Ford taking the cake... :) BTW you should bring the screw driver so you can take the wing off your truck and surf it this year at the beach my man! Surfs been crazy homie.

fatjack, you bringing the 300 jets for that beasty boy?

http://www.streetfire.net/video/viper-truck-club-of-america-meet_709418.htm

Last edited:
So is there any stock-ish SRT's to race in the southern New Mexico/Texas area, im from Hobbs NM. I got a stock 2000 Lightning :fight:.

jeffreycastgsx said:
So is there any stock-ish SRT's to race in the southern New Mexico/Texas area, im from Hobbs NM. I got a stock 2000 Lightning :fight:.
I'd go fun around with ya but I'm a lol far. I'd love to set up a svt/srt gtg, so long as everyone could stay respectful for the love of the trucks ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
I'd go fun around with ya but I'm a lol far. I'd love to set up a svt/srt gtg, so long as everyone could stay respectful for the love of the trucks ;)

I agree, im just here to show that not all lightning owners are s!@# talkers, just looking for some fun.

505'sFastestViper. said:
we can do area 51 dragway later this summer im almost stock just bolt ons:D :D
sure it won't be the summer of 2015 before it runs?? you and jack o evay:p :D

505'sFastestViper. said:

holly sig pic - DAMM bro - ur truck is f'in sick man

jeffreycastgsx said:

how southern is southern? i'm in waco

505'sFastestViper. said:
Damn Dom, I got a little wood with that pic. Sweeeeet.

Tooloe said:
i'll race a damn geo tracker.. if i thought it would be fun lol:D

O and pimpin ain't easy

yea buddy - i agree, too bad you and i dont live closer, it would be fun to roll together

That lightning aint stock at all who you kidding lol no stock lightning aint runing 12.7 can't sh
ee that my friends got one with work done to it.. he runs a 12.9 and it aint stock.

What's you trap speed @................

bring it on bitch

Thats all i here is ford or chevy i have had both this is the VIPER SITE rite come on guys we are mopar or not f the linghting and all others whats up with this i know the trucks we have are heavy come on we are all motor with out help like blower or any other helpers come on whats up with is.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

srt10this said:
That lightning aint stock at all who you kidding lol no stock lightning aint runing 12.7 can't sh
ee that my friends got one with work done to it.. he runs a 12.9 and it aint stock.

What's you trap speed @................

yo buddy never heard back from you - did you get ur tuck fixed ??

I just read all this... Its funny that the Ls guys always seem to come on here a start fights... Not very gentlemen like. Both trucks are fast but coming on a srt-10 forum and starting shit with all your friends.. Come on

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back