AnOther tranny bits it

how did the tranny go bad? Wonder how many have gone bad, maybe we can have a class action lawsuit against Dodge for crappy tranny's.

Sorry to hear it crapped out on you.:(

No chance on that one SGT. The trannys would be fine if the trucks were left stock... much like the motors

That did not last long. So what kind of trans you gonna put in her now?

well i am on my second one, going to have to replace it soon when i get back from Washington State. I know my bands are slipping on mine.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Eddie already beef up this trans?

Bill.

Begood said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Eddie already beef up this trans?

Bill.

Oh, don't get him started down that road :eek:

Tranny

Am I correct in assuming that the auto's in the QC's are the same that are behind the 5.9L Cummins?

Just checking I know of a very well built auto that will handle LOTS of torque and HP but don't want to mention any names and upset the moderators......

Goose said:
Just checking I know of a very well built auto that will handle LOTS of torque and HP but don't want to mention any names and upset the moderators......

Mentioning won't cause any problems. Trying to market without vendor status will.

bigike said:
although i know it would happen it still pisses me off

What did you have done to your tranny? In other words, what did you have added to it and it still bit the dust?

Push the quad cabs and the transmission will scream. But as we push these trucks harder and harder it is to be expected. While the trans is being rebuilt forge that ride! Use the downtime to your best advantage.

she is babied

got 15min out and i felt it leaving red lights funny told ali the tranny was going south 5min latter slipping in first and no 2nd 5min latter on the way home it started shift . took the 8 and everything went well

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back