Bent axle

HV SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody bent a axle? Last week when the truck was on the dyno I notice the left rear wheel wobbling. Took a look today and the axle is bent. I was hoping the wheel was bent. I've seen axles break but not just bend. I haven't pulled the axle yet to inspect it. I'll do that tomorrow. I don't know much about our rearends. Are there heavy duty parts for the Dana 60? Should I upgrade anything else in the rear end or just need new axles? I road race more than drag race so I don't want a locker rearend.

we can do a true trac in one for road racing or what ever you prefer, but I have two axles if you need them, jsut not sure of what shipping would be on somehting like that

Don, a used axle should be as good as a new one and it sounds like the price is right. I think all 3 yrs were the same, not sure about R/C and Q/C but they should be the same also. What did you do, pop a curb hard in a slide or something?

yep, bent my right axle on the black one, when she did the snap around thingie.

snapped around & knocked bout 2" off the top of a curb by work & busted the wheel.

dealer had to find one & found only one at the time.

My old rear end was given to "Not a Hemi" in Michigan, when I went to the Stinker rear end...you could contact him, I think he still has his truck but is driving a Viper...

my left one is bent as well, i've decided to just leave it alone, can't feel any vibration and the axle seal isn't leaking so i think it'll be fine

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
like i say guys I got the oem rear axle if anyone wants one fo the axles, jsut whatever shipping tould be

Bad you cant even give away stuff.:dontknow: ..LOL....hello guys...Tony comes thru....again...:rock: :rock:

Tony Pm me the cost to ship them to 97062. Thanks. Now its time for some amber liquid.

Hey Jack I didn't hit anything with the left side . I did hit a curb with both of my right side tires. Blew both of them out. 2 flats at the same time is a pain in the ass.

HV SRT said:
Tony Pm me the cost to ship them to 97062. Thanks. Now its time for some amber liquid.

Hey Jack I didn't hit anything with the left side . I did hit a curb with both of my right side tires. Blew both of them out. 2 flats at the same time is a pain in the ass.
I will check on shipping bud:)

When I bought my 04' wrecked both axles were bent. These trucks have big wheels so its not hard to bend them;) I believe they cost me $375 each 4 years ago;)

TheMoparConnection said:
according to the parts catalog q.c and r.c are the same and all years are the same

That makes total sense. I couldn't see how in the hell a RC and QC would have different axles? Wouldn't add up. Driveshafts of course, but I'd say there wouln't be one part one the rear end that wouldn't match up.:dontknow:

I had a bent rear axle shaft that I got the dealership to replace under warranty. Anyway they did mention that there are different ones available for our trucks. The computer said one thing and that axle dint work. I think they used the rear end code and got the right one after that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back