CarDude

sleeper said:
That truck says HEMI on the back side.

That might be a photoshop since there are SRT-10 emblems on the doors. That company probably photoshopped all their decals on the truck. Does Cardude have a sunroof?

With all the dogs he has, shouldn't he change his name to Dogdude?:D

Bill.

Geez...I just saw this post...that's the second vendor that I know of who has stoled photos of my truck....bastages.

Here is the response from the theif...I asked him to remove the pictures of my truck or compensate me for their use. I told him that eBay has strict policies about photo theft.

I have since contacted eBay, so we will see if they keep their rules in check.

BTW I am flattered, but they keep doing this without my permission...kind of feels like I should never post a picture again.

Oh...please feel free to contact his eBay vendor and let him know he sold these photos. I posted the same one over a year ago on the other site.

Yea HEY Sir,

Let me ask you something, do you think you are the only person in the USA who owns a red dodge truck with white racing stripes on it?

Don't threaten me or my business, You don't need to quote to me ebay policies Sir. I follow them more then the majority of my competitors!

You go have at your compensation claim dude, ebay also has policies against threats and hurrassment as well.

I do my absolute best here on ebay to make the experience exceptional unlike my competitors scandolus behavior and discustingly misleading listings, and for all I know you're just another one.

HOW DARE YOU! You're not too bright if you think you're the sole owner of that particular red truck with white racing stripes. I must have done at least 100 local red trucks and taken pictures of the jobs. Leave me alone, go get a life outside the internet, I'm too busy for this rediculiousness!

Absolutely no doubt that he took your pic and cropped and photochopped the bed portion.

The lines in the concrete and the curbing match too closely to be coincidental. You would have a hard time duplicating that if you had two truck there at the same time!!

What a loser! I'd hammer him, especially after that smart ass reply!!:eek:

CarDude said:

HOW DARE YOU! You're not too bright if you think you're the sole owner of that particular red truck with white racing stripes.

Hmmmm.... the sole owner.... of....that particular truck........

So.....does that mean that that particular truck has more than one owner? Or is he referring to the particular color? I could go either way on this one......

Does this mean that there are over 100 Red SRT-10's in and around Gloucester Virginia!!??!!??? Wow!!! I had no idea!

:D:D

Sorry, but the more I look into this and read his reply to you, the more pissed I get! Tiny brained wipers of other peoples bottoms really set me off!!!:D

Last edited:
Just because of his response I would follow up with ebay. The whole picture is identical. Even down the the silver things on the right side of the picture. I would press the issue just because of the guys response.

CarDude said:
I must have done at least 100 local red trucks and taken pictures of the jobs.

Write back and ask him if he has taken 100 pictures of those trucks in your driveway.

FlyingLow said:
This just pisses me off. How can we all complain to ebay? Hell even in the picture at the bottom of this page http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODG...emQQcategoryZ50447QQihZ005QQitemZ150065887004 you can see some sort of sticker on the bottom driver's side windshield. Is that an inspection sticker? This guy is in VA not out west.

Yes..that is my gutter in the right side of the picture. And the item in the window is a Colorado Emissions Exempt sticker.

The part that really roasts me is that he is taking a picture of $4000 worth of painted stripes and saying you can make your truck look just like it with vinyl stripes...Bullshit (no offense to vinyl striped trucks, they just don't look the same). The area around the hood scoop is very difficult to stripe while attached to the truck.

eBay did send me a message, they want me to fill out all kinds of forms, which I probabky will since he has like 20 eBay listings with my picture in it.

Again, please feel free to let the guy know what a shit head he is for stealing my pics and claiming them as his own.

Oh the other thing that really makes me mad, is right click the page and his ad says it is copyrighted material. He put that Javascript in the page...not eBay.

Obviously your truck dude.
The worst thing is, I64 was backed up today, so my 8 year old daughter and I took route 17 back from Newport News and went right through Gloucester (In my red Viper Truck). If I had known, I would have looked for his shop and told him I want stripes just like the truck from our club that he so generously featured on his site!

I registered a complaint against him for unauthorized use of celebrity pics.Closest thing I could find that matches what he did.

Hey CarDude,
I looked up the address from the ebay add. It's exactly 30 miles from me.
The suspense was killing me. I had to see this Mega-Business that has a monopoly on striping hundreds of local red SRT-QC trucks with white stripes.
I rode by and could narrow it down to two houses without street numbers (or business signs) that fall between two numbered houses on either side of the listed address. A school bus parked in the front yard is covering most of one of them, but from what I can see of the houses (business), your truck is worth more than either of them.
It wouldn't surprise me if you're dealing with a highschool kid.

Good Luck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back