CarDude

05BLACKVIPER said:
sorry but how the hell was i to know?

Not your fault. But that is the nice thing about this forum. Someone legitimately gets screwed, the rest of us find out and take care of the others.

Geez, what a turd-burglar... public domain my foot, certainly not if you're making a profit on it and his ebay listings are obnoxious as all hell with the music, muddled my own music I had going and the poor spelling is horrific... some entrepreneur indeed lol
Thanks for the heads up, I might have got something from tha jerkoff

Damn,
You guys rock...I feel very honored. I kind of feel bad for the guy, but he did make his own bed. Now he must lie in it...

You guys are making me think I should keep my truck so I can still be part of the club.

BTW he is pissed and he is using my pictures again on eBay to sell his vinyl stripes using my painted stripes as a sample of what your truck will look like.

Here is his website
http://www.tintartsigns.com/
His phone number
804-699-0054
His name
Kelly Deliteris
His Address:
TiNT ART SiGNS
3946 Hickory Fork Rd. • Gloucester, VA 23061

Last edited:
What a puke. Had some one take picutes of my off road truck and post it up on an off-road site as their own. On mine they didn't even get the specs of the truck right, stupid theives, I know how you feel.

Just an idea, but how about fludin his e-mail. Set up a specific time we can all send him an e-mail of what we think of his business practices.

Just a thought

I love his little disclaimer

These Sets are AN ORIGINAL ASTIST DESIGN
Anyone caught copying duplicating reproducing of any or even part of these designs brought forth by TiNT ART SiGNS will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of applicable state / federal laws. These designs and ideas are a lively-hood, and will be defended by all means from merchants who feel it necessary to do so. Such business practices like this will not be tolerated. Original Concept files of these Stripe Sets held by TiNT ART SiGNS design department in no doubt will pre-date others! These Sets are for available sale exclusively here. Other sets are not these Genuine Elite Limited Edition Stripes brought to you by TiNT ART SiGNS.

Can you say two faced

mopar_mudder said:
What a puke. Had some one take picutes of my off road truck and post it up on an off-road site as their own. On mine they didn't even get the specs of the truck right, stupid theives, I know how you feel.

Just an idea, but how about fludin his e-mail. Set up a specific time we can all send him an e-mail of what we think of his business practices.

Just a thought

I love his little disclaimer

Can you say two faced

Well I wouldn't want to ask everyone to do that...it just makes me mad to see him using pictures of my truck all over his website as well. I should be flattered, but he is misrepresenting my photos. If his stuff is so great, where is his real work?

CarDude said:
Well I wouldn't want to ask everyone to do that...it just makes me mad to see him using pictures of my truck all over his website as well. I should be flattered, but he is misrepresenting my photos. If his stuff is so great, where is his real work?

Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it.:confused: :dontknow:

I know I will never find out because it will be a nice day in Washington (kind of like a cold day in hell) before I ever buy anything from him.

CarDude said:

File a claim in your local small claims court. He will have to come all the way to your state just for the hearing.

I was thinking since the pictures he is using are kind of old (right after I had the truck's stripes painted on), maybe I should send him some updated ones that show the truck lowered with the custom grilles. I would hate for him to have to deal with such old material....:)

CarDude said:
I was thinking since the pictures he is using are kind of old (right after I had the truck's stripes painted on), maybe I should send him some updated ones that show the truck lowered with the custom grilles. I would hate for him to have to deal with such old material....:)

What a guy.:D :rock:

The funniest part about the whole thing is that this cock washer steals photo's from other people, but if you go to his site and try to right click and save anything. You get the copyright message and it says that you can't. If this jackass only knew that pictures are the sole property and are owned by the photographer and cannot be used without the legal written consent, or its otherwise deemed theft. So, if you really wanted to be an ass... I would get a lawyer and show him the pics of your truck in your driveway, and then show him the ones that ASSMUNCH stole from you. I will be relaying this nice message to dickknot and allowing him to comment on this also. I am doing all of this, before I email the Virginia Better Business Bureau. THen we will see what they say!!

ANd on that note... queue the music... I'm Outtie!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back