Cheap SRT-10

Just seen a really nice truck in the autotrader with the factory 22's instead of those ugly 20's with a salvage title and 13,000 miles for only 16,500.00 and it is red as well.

You might want to rethink your price if you really need to sell it!

Economy sucks right now!

To hell with the economy is bad. Good luck on selling Your truck, I like the 20's and its worth every penny, don't let the thread trolls bring You down.:D

358ciHD said:
Just seen a really nice truck in the autotrader with the factory 22's instead of those ugly 20's with a salvage title and 13,000 miles for only 16,500.00 and it is red as well.

You might want to rethink your price if you really need to sell it!

Economy sucks right now!

Do you get anger when you think about how 2v whipple lightnings run alot faster than your 4v single turbo built lightning? I would slit my wrists.

I had no intention of knocking your truck, just pointing out what is available, this is a buyers market for those who have the $$$ to spend.

Good luck with the sale.

Aaron

Last edited:
Well as far as ruining it yall came in here talking about how my truck isn't worth what I'm asking. I might not get 17 out of it, but that's the cheapest I'm letting it go for..

dont be stupid bro, dont take less than 20k, its worth it, dont bring the value down, and no offense to the ford guys, but dont bring the value down to lightning level:p

No offense taken......that is why I now own a 10 Silly dilly!

Suggested retail on a excellent 2004 srt10 ram short bed with 35000 miles is 26,125 with an original msrp of over 50k

Suggested retail on a excellent 2004 lightning with 35000 miles is 24,125, my lightning with ever option was 32.5k...

So umm... that should be enough info for you stinker :)

spyder1337 said:
Suggested retail on a excellent 2004 srt10 ram short bed with 35000 miles is 26,125 with an original msrp of over 50k

Suggested retail on a excellent 2004 lightning with 35000 miles is 24,125, my lightning with ever option was 32.5k...

Yup...but that ford is so f*cking ugly!

i dont see how the lightning can still hold value that high with over 35000 (all relatively the same when stock) being built and only 9000 srt10 (coming in several different configurations)

lthlvnm04 said:
Well as far as ruining it yall came in here talking about how my truck isn't worth what I'm asking. I might not get 17 out of it, but that's the cheapest I'm letting it go for..

Take it to CarMAx,might bring ya more

spyder1337 said:

LOLOL spyder get off the crack baby:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

there also was 9000 srts made

ford made 9000 lightingings in one month!!!!!!! now every kid at burger king has one:argh: :argh:

LOL just messing with ya bo, the lightning is one hell of a good buy!:rock:

$2500 in mods.............you got a hot as hell fast truck.

$2500 in a srt..................gets you a set of headers, and no more hp:p

Hahaha, I can't wait to meet ya stink. You seem like a smartass, in the best way possible:p

lthlvnm04 said:
Hahaha, I can't wait to meet ya stink. You seem like a smartass, in the best way possible:p
he he he you just have no idea, remember I have been a truck driver for over 15 years:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Stinker said:
he he he you just have no idea, remember I have been a truck driver for over 15 years:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
uh oh not good:D my step dad is a truck driver. AVOID Stink at all cost:D :D

Theres people in Canada selling these things in the 30-40K mark, dont sell it for only 17K thats retarded. List it in other places away from this site, find the guys who know what it is but dont know they can come to this site and get them for these kinda prices.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back