Custom Streamline Top (on my new truck)

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So heres my new (05) Diesel, im getting rid of this Bed top, anybody interested lemme know, not sure what its worth so shoot me some offers. This truck has been getting about 22-25 mpg with this top on it (i think it helps some).

Thanks guys, and lemme know what ya think of the new tow beast :D

Bkj2mw2kKGrHqUH-CMEs0Op8pWBLYFm0slV.jpg

BjryhPBWkKGrHqQH-CYEsmyzKBLUnvlF5r_.jpg

BjryivwB2kKGrHqEH-CkEs9hfchdBLUnvrf.jpg

Last edited:
So this seems to be a really nice top, heavy duty, and is carpet lined, and has a light, and its lockable ;) Ill give a free dash cover to whoever finds a buyer :D

337b63d4.jpg

b73d3272.jpg

1ee2c931.jpg

39074174.jpg

4690d9e1.jpg

f5756f52.jpg

damn....i'm here...

i need(ed) one...i'd still like to have one, but i'm not in the market at the moment...unless it was dirt cheap;)

but ARE does make a nice cover

I would love to have it. Want to trade for anything?

Where are all these Hemi guys coming from latley? :dontknow:

Will it fit my 06? :aetsch: j/k
good luck with the sale. :elefant:

You need a Venom hood, SRT rims, and a lowering kit. :D :p

viperhauler said:
damn....i'm here...

i need(ed) one...i'd still like to have one, but i'm not in the market at the moment...unless it was dirt cheap;)

but ARE does make a nice cover

what ya want it for bud? Like I said, don't know what to ask, it's just takin up room in the garage right now...

Nice tow rig, I wish you well on your endeaver!!!

22-25 mpg???? If the truck has a programmer it will through the overhead console off by quite a bit. I'm lucky to get 21 on the highway with mine with a lot of things done to it to help hand calculated. Hand calc you will se about 4 mpg lower

Thankx Kennygene!

ShaneKennett said:
22-25 mpg???? If the truck has a programmer it will through the overhead console off by quite a bit. I'm lucky to get 21 on the highway with mine with a lot of things done to it to help hand calculated. Hand calc you will se about 4 mpg lower

I'll find out for sure Friday, gotta run a 24' trailor to North Carolina so well see exactly what's what.....but no matter what I know it will beat that 9.8mpg the powerjoke was gettin ;)

And there's no programmer, I reset it at the gas station and it averaged 22.1 mpg for my drive home, the realitor claims to have gotten 800 miles on 1 tank before...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back