FALL 09 PANAMA GTG SEPT 24-27TH

FATJACK said:
Take them damned teeth back right now!! What the hell were you thinking???:mad: :mad: :mad:

Wish I could, but the originals had gone over to the Dark Side of the Force. Need the implants to keep these “Store Boughtâ€￾ teeth in place. :(

Big Worm said:
some peoples priorites amaze me. what you thinking chief

Either go with implants or go with a Cold Frosty Adult Wheat Beverage Diet for the rest of my life.... :)

Da1Chief said:
Wish I could, but the originals had gone over to the Dark Side of the Force. Need the implants to keep these “Store Boughtâ€￾ teeth in place. :(

Either go with implants or go with a Cold Frosty Adult Wheat Beverage Diet for the rest of my life.... :)
So whats the down side?:D

Da1Chief said:

i worked with a machinest that takes his teeth out to eat ,,,that goober can gum a burger like he had teeth ,,,when he ate in the lunch room the girls that worked there would totally freak out ,,he would take his teeth out and set them on the table while he ate ,and try to talk shit to them while he gummed his food :dontknow: :dontknow:

Ironhead said:
i worked with a machinest that takes his teeth out to eat ,,,that goober can gum a burger like he had teeth ,,,when he ate in the lunch room the girls that worked there would totally freak out ,,he would take his teeth out and set them on the table while he ate ,and try to talk shit to them while he gummed his food :dontknow: :dontknow:

Just like the TV commercial..... You DON'T want to be that guy..... :)

Neither do I.... :) :) :)

So what's the deal with the track rental?Is it dead now or what?I'd def be down for that :burnout:

98spyder said:
So what's the deal with the track rental?Is it dead now or what?I'd def be down for that :burnout:
We need 2500 bucks, looks like we have about 1000.00 spoken for:(

ewwwww....i forgot about the faster jack....:p

i just assumed....

i'm tired.....

have ms. betty call me tomorrow will ya???

i think she wants to punch me in the face.....:(

viperhauler said:
ewwwww....i forgot about the faster jack....:p

i just assumed....

i'm tired.....

have ms. betty call me tomorrow will ya???

i think she wants to punch me in the face.....:(
Will do, nite, nite......

Noone goes to breakaway really, it would be cheaper if we just went there for the test and tune, we'd be more than the majority and only pay 15 bucks..

spyder1337 said:
Noone goes to breakaway really, it would be cheaper if we just went there for the test and tune, we'd be more than the majority and only pay 15 bucks..
You must be the gentlemen Tony has told me was comming, we are lookin forward to meeting you, welcome to club

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back