Finally....She's Back!

doneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some shots of the exterior....I've had her back since Friday....I've got a couple of issues, but they will get worked out after the Nats. I'll shoot the Motor tomorrow afer work....I hope you enjoy! I could never make up my mind about the bed so I'm just going to leave it open, it's got a Black Spray in Liner.

Last edited:
and interior!

here you go

Last edited:
Dam, that is bad ass. I think that is the best interior i have ever seen in a srt-10. Where did you get all that work done. I need to drop off my truck there.

Wow....and wow.....you holding out mother you....:D ....the exhaust, roll pan....wow....the air intake on the fender....wow.....the interior.....what advice can you give us on getting some of that interior work done...?

the plastic piece where the windshiled wipers are...did you sand down the existing piece or is that a new one...

Nowwhat said:
Wow....and wow.....you holding out mother you....:D ....the exhaust, roll pan....wow....the air intake on the fender....wow.....the interior.....what advice can you give us on getting some of that interior work done...?
cost way too much money....but looks totally bitchin! my advice is find a great interior guy and negotiate the price before you start the job:eek: Thanks for the comments fellas....this has been 28 years in the makings for me....my parents turned me onto car magazines because i was getting hooked on dirt bikes....i caught the fever when i was 12 and I've been dreamin about mods ever since...IMHO this is hot rodding 2006 style:rock:

I see you got the clutch and brake labeled! In case you forget?!
Looks great man! I like the fire extinguisher on the door. Where did you get it done at?

Nowwhat said:
the plastic piece where the windshiled wipers are...did you sand down the existing piece or is that a new one...
sanded down the original and painted....that might look better in the pics than in person...i'm not thrilled with it....i'll probably re-do that piece over the winter....Good catch though

Gotta love that double din in the dash.:rock: Im wiorking on mine at the moment to fit an eclipse d-din unit.Very tastefully done.:)

Bone said:
I see you got the clutch and brake labeled! In case you forget?!
Looks great man! I like the fire extinguisher on the door. Where did you get it done at?
www.aidesign.com

Best shop on the East Coast IMHO

Love the grill, that is bad ass. And the interior, what can I say, one of the best I have ever seen. The exhaust is way cool as well. Not real big on the intake on the fender, but it was a cool idea. All in all, one of the best looking trucks I have ever seen.

Nowwhat said:
TOTM October......man guys are going to have to wait until November....
Thanks Man....I appreciate that! I'll be sure to enter!

That looks fantastic! Very well thought out.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back