Finally....She's Back!

Totally tricked ride , Black on black can never go wrong there. Love the fender, would look bad ass if both were the same, kinda like the turbo dragesters with the huge air induction.

Did they run exhaust just out the passenger side ? Or both sides ?

Oh and all so , Way to represent the Eastern boys :)

WHOAAAA!!!

Simply sick. Slow91 mentioned your truck and I had to come see it for myself. I think we have a candidate for truck of the year here.. Too Too awesome man...

thanks boss.....it's actually getting photographed today by a company called g2 communications for some marketing possibilities...I'll post up the proofs once i get them

doneo said:
thanks boss.....it's actually getting photographed today by a company called g2 communications for some marketing possibilities...I'll post up the proofs once i get them

Congrats man!! Truck looks shit hot!!!:rock: :rock: Hope the photoshoot goes well...

Stretch

attachment.php

that is sweet!
Quick

Man are ya'll kiddin me? thats the ugliest truck I have ever seen! I would look better on the cover of garbage truck digest!

oh wait we arent talking about lightnings are we!LOLO:D

Hi, I don't see any of the pics. Have they been removed? Would really like to see some pics of the interior and the exhaust. Thanks!

Hey EJ!

'Bout time you made it over here from the NFFF!!

You should post up in the new members section and get the welcome you deserve!

I will be in Lewiston/Auburn this weekend, am I gonna need my Parka!?

Thanks! I would bring my jacket with you, especially if coming up from FL. It has been 30 everyday, going to snow tomorrow. Took my truck out for the last ride of the year yesterday. Went to go look at a 2007 Cadillac EXT yesterday and they were more interested in looking at my truck then selling me the EXT.

Sitting at the Airport in Portland right now. Glad I brought my jacket!!

No surprise about the dealer. Don't see many trucks like that up here!

Gotta get back to Florida! My wife is frozen stiff!!!

Did you post up in the New Member section yet? Everyone will want to see pics of your stripe job!

I'll be flying out of Portland tomorrow morning, depending on the weather. Wish I was flying somewhere warm, i.e. FL. :) I just posted up in the new members area and posted a link for photos on my truck. Have a safe flight home!

doneo said:
Here are some shots of the exterior....I've had her back since Friday....I've got a couple of issues, but they will get worked out after the Nats. I'll shoot the Motor tomorrow afer work....I hope you enjoy! I could never make up my mind about the bed so I'm just going to leave it open, it's got a Black Spray in Liner.

Doneo, there aren't any photos showing up.....

Any chance of reposting them?? I know of lot of us here just discovered your truck and would love to see more of it.

Thanks Bro

Rob

doneo said:
Here are some shots of the exterior....I've had her back since Friday....I've got a couple of issues, but they will get worked out after the Nats. I'll shoot the Motor tomorrow afer work....I hope you enjoy! I could never make up my mind about the bed so I'm just going to leave it open, it's got a Black Spray in Liner.

Doneo, there aren't any photos showing up.....

Any chance of reposting them?? I know of lot of us here just discovered your truck and would love to see more of it.

Thanks Bro

Rob

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back