Finally....She's Back!

i am really impressed!!! if you could...i want to see more angles of the air intake on the fender....i wonder if it would look better with both fenders done??? just wondering.. give us a straight on shot also....more pics more pics...

doneo said:
here you go

Thanks for the preview... looks most excellent :rock: . Will look even better this weekend.:D

Doneo, that is a real head turner. Nice job. Where did you get the grill, hood and air dam inserts? :burnout:

That is a bad A$$ truck. There are so many suttle items that one may not even see. I prefer the flush rear window rather than a slider.

WOW! Looks amazing! I keep going back to the pics and finding out new little details... Very tasteful. I am sure there is herds of cattle still hiding worried about their hides.

Will

That does look sharp! The interior is very nice and that air intake a bad-azz!:rock:

that really is awesome.that is spectacular.can you plz post some more pics of the exterior from the rear and the side exhaust.+ the engine bay thank you
wanna trade?plz plz with a cherry on top

doneo said:
Here are some shots of the exterior....I've had her back since Friday....I've got a couple of issues, but they will get worked out after the Nats. I'll shoot the Motor tomorrow afer work....I hope you enjoy! I could never make up my mind about the bed so I'm just going to leave it open, it's got a Black Spray in Liner.

BAD ASS ride....I really like....put her in for the next month after SMOKES truck for truck of the month..:)

Walt

Better open up the exhaust pipe....I gotta hard on for that truck ! All we need is a " Little More Cowbell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WAZZSUP said:
Better open up the exhaust pipe....I gotta hard on for that truck ! All we need is a " Little More Cowbell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yo.....you gotta help me take some real pics of her.....i have no idea how to work the camera....thanks in advance:rock: i've already wiped my hammer all over her bye the way:D

WAZpictureZSUP

Pictures is my middle name......We may need to find a strip joint on the seady side of town to really show this Black Betty off................ Wonder if that blond will be there again this year, if she has had as much done on her body and under the hood as you have.....she'll be an 11 this year.

Back