For Sale: Django 2

Wifey said:

It is bad for our son right now also. He is a draftsman and his wife is going to nursing school (with no income). They are having to move into our home as he has not had enough income to make their ends meet .... some very sad times out there right now :(

If there is anything that we can do for you, please call us anytime. You have our number friend :)

May the Lord provide what we need .............. :rock:

Denise & Jerry :D

That's all we can do, Denise... Just STICK TOGETHER, as a family. It makes a world of difference. That's what I had to do some time ago. (And my folks had to do, as well, a long time ago...) We are all MUCH better off because of it. :eek:

God bless us all...

Sorry to hear of your troubles, in most places around the country the oilfield is booming. And most service type companys need good salesmen. If you might be interested in such PM me and i can give you a head start / point you in the right direction.

Ok Tim time to posse up....Just read this, tell me what I can do to help Bro...You know me and I would do anything for you my man. I get paid tomorrow and if you need some help I am more than willing you name it ! If you get a chance would you please call me...........Damn things are rough all over :mad: You have my full support and friendship :D

TheSickness said:
Ok Tim time to posse up....Just read this, tell me what I can do to help Bro...You know me and I would do anything for you my man. I get paid tomorrow and if you need some help I am more than willing you name it ! If you get a chance would you please call me...........Damn things are rough all over :mad: You have my full support and friendship :D

Mikey,

Your love is awesome bro...... But I just need to get a good high end (hopefully) sales gig, ASAP.....

I was out of the game for about 5 years and had no idea that the rug could be pulled out this fast....I just need a good gig and I need it soon... I'm not completely out of money yet..... But, when I am, you'll be the first one to know....

Thanks, bro....and much love to you and yours....

D

This is the saddest day here....:( :( ....Tim my dear trusted friend if there is anything i can do Please let me know....

And like Mikey said just let me know and i will give what i can ....Please let me know brother....

Thoughts and prayers from all of us ...

Stefan whit Family...

Black1 said:
That's a FACT, Brother..... :( :mad: ..... Just makes me all cagey.... waiting for the "other shoe to drop". :dontknow: :(
What's wierd is that things for me recently started going better and now I have friends that are hurting.........I just don't understand.....But I will be here for him if he needs me :D

TheSickness said:
What's wierd is that things for me recently started going better and now I have friends that are hurting.........I just don't understand.....But I will be here for him if he needs me :D

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Stefan...

Django said:
Mikey,

Your love is awesome bro...... But I just need to get a good high end (hopefully) sales gig, ASAP.....

I was out of the game for about 5 years and had no idea that the rug could be pulled out this fast....I just need a good gig and I need it soon... I'm not completely out of money yet..... But, when I am, you'll be the first one to know....

Thanks, bro....and much love to you and yours....

D
Let's not let it get to a point where you do run outta money......I know all to much about how that feels...We can network with people here and elsewhere. A man of your considerable talent will not be held down for long....Have faith Bro.....Ok so I am like all in on this dealio.....Let me know what you need and it's yours for the taking.......We all need to help each other when times are bad. I told ya that I Loved ya 4 years ago and I meant it......You have friends here...If I had the Jack to float ya for awhile no questions asked Bro.....It would be an honor to lend a hand and I can rally the troops...............We got ur back Timmy.......Call me I will be up till the crack of Dawn :D

Hey D sorry to hear about your troubles man. I'm in a pickle (no pun intended) myself with this realestate epidemic. There is not much I can offer but if there is something you need from my neck of the woods, don't hesitate to ask.

Andy

Thanks to each and every one of you who has expressed their support and regards.....

It's really great to have you with Lynette, Willow and me.......

Please just pray for us.... That's what we need the most.......

D

I don't know if you are able to work in Canada. It is cold but plenty of jobs are available. If you are into property try advertising up here Calgary, Edmonton, Fort. Mac, Red Deer with the dollar at parity quite a few people I know are buying property you might not make money but you might get out. Hope this works out for you I am also heavy into property hope it does not come here as bad.

Django said:
Thanks to each and every one of you who has expressed their support and regards.....

It's really great to have you with Lynette, Willow and me.......

D
Ok I will have a convo with the big guy for ya....Boy he will be suprised to hear from me again....If you hear any reports of a massive desert Thunderbolt whackin a dude in Az you know what happend :D

Django said:

D

O Lord, please give us the strength to weather these times of need. Your guidance will be done, in those that choose to accept it. Give us the Will to persevere with passion, diligence, and give us the want to be Great in your eyes... and to help us get through this time of peril. Your loving subject.... In The Kingdom of our Lord God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit....

-Amen.

faslane505 said:
how much for the zzr1200???

I'd love to see 7 grand for it.....

It has only 650 miles and is so clean that you could literally lick any portion of this baby without fear of septic contamination....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back