Great Read on Header Technology!

Nowwhat said:
stop it....EED said the stock mani's can handle the temp and the pressure of a 400 shot.....
here is what I am going to do....I am going to go spend $1800 on lap dances and beer.....then I am going to always post....
"HEADERS ARE A NICE WAY TO ADD 15RWHP FOR $1800....BUT INSTEAD I SPENT $1800 ON LAP DANCES AND BEER...Titties and beer or 15 rwhp.....??.....hmmmm"...:D

Not about the ability to physically handle the 400 shot.

The equal flow so that you do not run hot/lean on some cyls.

Oh I forgot you do not have pyro's so you do not know your EGT's.

Ignorance is bliss......................;)

FSTJACK said:
Not about the ability to physically handle the 400 shot.

The equal flow so that you do not run hot/lean on some cyls.

Oh I forgot you do not have pyro's so you do not know your EGT's.

Ignorance is bliss......................;)

I know that I can run that 400 with out problems...I know that the motor was built with 1000+rwhp and stock manifolds in mind.....I know I have an extra $1800 in the "party" fund....

does this mean you don't want to meet me at Deja Vu for those beers.?....:D ...

Nowwhat said:
I know that I can run that 400 with out problems...I know that the motor was built with 1000+rwhp and stock manifolds in mind.....I know I have an extra $1800 in the "party" fund....

I will meet you there for everything but the beers.

I can buy the good stuff for the safety and tuning of the engine and still afford a lap dance fantasy...........................:elefant: .....:elefant: .....:elefant: .....:elefant:

FSTJACK said:
I will meet you there for everything but the beers.

I can buy the good stuff for the safety and tuning of the engine and still afford a lap dance fantasy...........................:elefant: .....:elefant: .....:elefant: .....:elefant:

damn forgot that beer part again....:D ....

FSTJACK said:
I have always had, and will have headers on all my hotrods.

It is not just HP per $. It is about efficiency and the even and equal flow from all the cyls.

This cannot be done with stock manifolds...;)

Yep, I agree. This argument is not even rational, never has been.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yep, I agree. This argument is not even rational, never has been.

got my 10 sec truck and 60 upcoming lapdances.....that's the cake and the eating part....how is that for rational....:D

Nowwhat said:
got my 10 sec truck and 60 upcoming lapdances.....that's the cake and the eating part....how is that for rational....:D
I would like to put my .02 in,

Date and time for Deja Vu please.:D

Nowwhat said:

does deja vu serve beer? i thought they were totally nude????:dontknow: mike, are you slippin....

This may not mean much to some, but my motivation for NOT buying headers has nothing to do with shaving tenths off an E/T... It has more to do with a respect for money than anything else....

The addiction to modding (while we're being completely honest) is as virulent and compulsive as drugs, alcohol or runaway credit card debt..... I have better and wiser things to do with 2 grand than squandering it on a lousy 15-20hp.

I'm always frank and earnest with women... In LA I'm Frank and in San Diego I'm Ernest...... But I digress...

Isn't this just another reason to feed the spending addiction? "After all, honey.. a hotrod isn't really a hotrod without a nice set'a headers.!"

Let's all stop kidding ourselves....... This is all about addiction.

Peace,

D

Nowwhat said:
Let me know when you go to the titty bar Mike, I have some lady money burning a hole in my wallet :D:elefant:

Addiction is better than no diction in anyone's lexicon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back