Great Read on Header Technology!

wazzzup told me last night you can fix anything if you throw a little cash at it...lol oh and ive got headers and havent had a motor failure yet either. now traction is another problem. but its a nice one to have, kida like a set of fake boobs they cost a lot but sure are nice to look at.

11.3........119.7........headers, radials, pump gas, stock long block, single power adder, and WAY under 10K invested. I attribute the #'s solely to the Belangers ;)

Inquiring minds want to know............

JMB Justin said:
11.3........119.7........headers, radials, pump gas, stock long block, single power adder, and WAY under 10K invested. I attribute the #'s solely to the Belangers ;)

Justin do you think it would have been quicker and faster without the headers.....:questionmark: .....:questionmark:..... :questionmark:..... :questionmark: .....:questionmark:

NOT EVEN

:eek:rly: :bs: :eek:rly: :bs: :eek:rly: :bs: :eek:rly: :bs: :eek:rly: :bs: :eek:rly: :bs:

Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea (you can figure that acronym out on your own)! :D You guys are killing me! I can't stop laughing...

All I know is that I want headers really really really...did I mention, "really" bad, but damn they are expensive! They look so pretty on our trucks! They sound great! And I too, coming from old school hot-rodding, believe they belong there.

Oh well...at least I can have boobs and beer for right now!!! :D :D :D

mmmmmm.....boobies!

Try to buy some used headers, they are usually quite a bit cheaper.

Bill.

Skyydiver said:
mmmmmm.....boobies!

You can bolt on headers ( Say it slow and deep, sounds just suggestive doesn't it) or you can have bolt on BOOBIES. Both are fun to bolt on, look at, and talk about.

Even the guys that say headers are mundane can't stop talking about them...........:D

JMB Justin said:

bwaahahaha....tick....tick....tick....can you hear that....that is your stock bottom end clock.....:D....single power adder....yeah a 2 stage Nos 175 shot...

i keep tellin' you guys just get the stockers jet-hot coated. why? because i have an extra set laying around just for you.(no down time) anybody? $100.00 plus shipping. please?:p

Nowwhat said:
bwaahahaha....tick....tick....tick....can you hear that....that is your stock bottom end clock.....:D....single power adder....yeah a 2 stage Nos 175 shot...

175 is hella weak, wait till the new motor is done ;) Ever seen a -10 solenoid feed line?!

I venture a guess: JMB will soon post a time slip that puts the pressure on Nowwhat...but both will be dusted by Bone, then Boomer...

Then by the end of the year FstJack will end the competition by running in the 8's.

Stinker and I will be content with our boosted 14 second machines.

Prof said:
I venture a guess: JMB will soon post a time slip that puts the pressure on Nowwhat...but both will be dusted by Bone, then Boomer...

Then by the end of the year FstJack will end the competition by running in the 8's.

Stinker and I will be content with our boosted 14 second machines.

Can I just retire now?.....:dontknow: :D

Nowwhat said:
Can I just retire now?.....:dontknow: :D

I thought you had already done so. I would have right after the 10.7 run.

There is always someone willing to go quicker.

You were the first and fastest...and that is not up for debate. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
I thought you had already done so. I would have right after the 10.7 run.

There is always someone willing to go quicker.

You were the first and fastest...and that is not up for debate. :rock: :rock: :rock:
And hopefully never will be.:rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Skyydiver said:
Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea (you can figure that acronym out on your own)! :D You guys are killing me! I can't stop laughing...

All I know is that I want headers really really really...did I mention, "really" bad, but damn they are expensive! They look so pretty on our trucks! They sound great! And I too, coming from old school hot-rodding, believe they belong there.

mmmmmm.....boobies!

Headers will never tell you, Not tonight, I have a headache.:p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back