GTG's

If you guys want to drive to Homestead, Fl, I'm sure i can put together a roadcoarse event.

Tony, how about something up this way? You may get a bunch from above the Mason-Dixon Line. Something like Virginia Motorsports Park, about 50 miles south of Richmond VA. IHRA Certed Track... :)

viperhauler said:
i might be interested...cost being the only prohibitor
You gotta a place to stay. ;) Or atleast Alisha does. :D

What I think Tony is trying to do here is find a location that the most people would be willing to make it to if given enough time to prepare. The GTG's are not about the trucks, we all know what they look like, they are about hanging out and bs'ing with some of the greatest people in the world. There are plenty of great members of this thing we call a family that don't even have a 10 anymore, or never had one to begin with. That's a testament to the friendships that have been created here.
So let's see if we can find a location that lots of us can get to at the same time- drive, fly, walk, hitchhike, or ACME slingshot. There will be smaller local/regional GTG's where there will be racing and shows, we can't expect Tony and Eddie to organize them all, though.
I like the idea of a cruise, there's no pressure to bring your truck on a cruise, but that may not be affordable for all of us. Everyone can get to Vegas relatively cheaply, but then what do we all do there? No one place will work for everyone, but if we put our heads together we can find a place that works for most. I'd love to see 500 family members in one place next fall.

I would suggest something near a major airport, so airfare won't be too expensive.

Bill.

unionmanofsteel said:
I agree but still would love to see some of you guy's mods too
I don't get enough time off to drive more than about 400 miles one way. So it would have to be pretty close to Michigan for me to drive to it.

Bill.

Begood said:
I don't get enough time off to drive more than about 400 miles one way. So it would have to be pretty close to Michigan for me to drive to it.

Bill.
I thought you were the boss,give yourself a couple of extra days off.:D :p ;)

gtg

Hey Tony, dont for get about good old VA @ The Shelor Motor mile dragway. Fairly new track. :rock:
Thanks
Todd Hughes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back