Guess who beat another Lightning last night? Yup

What's with the winking face. What do you trap now? You sprayed?

if you want to hide your goodies or times, that's understandable.

and 30 is beast mode for a bolt on L.

I don't spray and never have! I welcomed a look under my hood to the L: owner and he declined. I thought that was stand up of him as I wondered what he was packing. Trap speeds are not important to me bud. I can say they are not 105. I have no headers, no spray, no blower, no Turbo and not even the ebay chip that claims 150 extra HP:marchmellow:

Oh and we ran from 30 and his "BEAST MODE" musta broken?

Last edited:
I dont know what you would race. not sure why you made that a question.

Yeah 97-102. 102ish being GOOD perfect weather. Around here they barely break into the 13's stock. Maybe 13.9 in the heat.

He has a lightin motor in that with some work.

Im gonna have to drive in your truck before I decide on which route to take on mine VENOMOUS. We might try to get out that way in the next couple of months.

You'll never think twice about after experienceing it. Ask SRT2SLOW what he thought when he witnessed 3 races including 2 mustangs and the Lighting.;)
He was sold that night, lol;)

Beast mode broken, no. Just sound like you are faster.

And a simple no on spray would of worked :)

In 2wd yeah, if your launching in 4wd from a dig you could take a stock RC in the 1/4. From a roll a QC would be pretty close, think a RC would pull on you.

Thats a fair accessment. I was just waiting for the "any RT-10 would blow your doors off comments". No bites..but im sure someone was thinking it..lol.:)

I do not have a 2wd setting. It only has A4wd or 4wd. But fuse can be pulled to disable.

Last edited:
Thats a fair accessment. I was just waiting for the "any RT-10 would blow your doors off comments". No bites..but im sure someone was thinking it..lol.:)

I do not have a 2wd setting. It only has A4wd or 4wd. But fuse can be pulled to disable.

I've seen your Sig line over on Lrodder, so I had a little bit more info to go on.:)

Hey Chris heltra, eat shit and die, dickhead! Nice kill on a POS truck, you oughtta be ashamed of yourself for sinking that low to race a fucken Ford!:D

Everybody here is actually cool and helpful, most everybody here takes this L vs SRT shit with a grain of salt, its all fun.

You were racing a lightning? I couldn't hear the S/C at all! Are you sure you didn't just do a highway blast by yourself? And then you say you tried to get him to race again while you were holding the camera? If he did race, then the filming would have been horrible with you trying to shift! At least in my video, you can clearly see me smoking an SRT10. I shall applaud you once I see you smoking him from another angle, but until then, I don't believe you!

Why not?Skeeeered? Lol

:D:D

Hell....I would race anybody!

What do I have to lose?? SRT-10 has their reputation to uphold..

Would not look good at all if you got beat by an Expy..:p:p

On the other hand if I got beat..WTH..its an Expy.

Win/win for me..lol. Its the best part about owning a "sleeper".

:D:D

Hell....I would race anybody!

What do I have to lose?? SRT-10 has their reputation to uphold..

Would not look good at all if you got beat by an Expy..:p:p

On the other hand if I got beat..WTH..its an Expy.

Win/win for me..lol. Its the best part about owning a "sleeper".

LMAO you are 100% right.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back