Hillary's Health Care Proposal

belgiumbarry said:
that golden teeth must be worth something ... :confused: :dontknow:

It is a status symbol of what you can get for free if you come here Illegally:(

Somebody previously wrote that health care is a right....there lies the real problem, I bet the same person feels owning a truck is a right, owning two vehicles is a right, how about the recent home incidents because lending institutes starting believing that owning a home is a right !! People grow up, get off your rumps and work for a living and quit blaming the government for all your shortcomings !! The government we have right now is because of electing people like Billary, Edward (hic, hic) Kennedy, Barney Frank in his mazda Miata, Kerry the ketsup king and even though under the radar, Tennessee's most embarassing son, Gore flying around in private Gulfstream jets and driving in entarages of BIG suburban SUVs saying give me your money and I will make your footprint disappear !! The Prof spoke previously that it was NOT a government run health care and he even put in some articles for us to read, the one from CNN specically says how businesses will get tax cuts to sign up for the new insurance ....does he know who pays when there are tax cuts, we ALL have to pick up the slack when the government gives away tax incentives, cuts or whatever buzz word they want to frame it in....Billary says they will pay for it by TAKING MONEY from the wealthy and giving to this plan....if it was PRIVATE how could this occur ?? Wake up America, smell the toast is burning....The previous Clinton did it to women in the oval office, this next Clinton will only do it to us in our wallets !!!

belgiumbarry said:
shoot a few and swap teeth....:D :D :D :D :eek:

Wouldn't have a few of these lying around do you :D :D :D :D

FABRIQUE FANTASTIQUE: The FN MK48 MOD 0 Machine Gun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lighter than the cumbersome M240, more durable than the notorious M60s, and invulnerable to an array of harsh weather conditions, the MK48 passed rigorous requirements from the front lines to become SOCOM's dream gun

Last edited:
includemeout said:
Wouldn't have a few of these lying around do you :D :D :D :D

FABRIQUE FANTASTIQUE: The FN MK48 MOD 0 Machine Gun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lighter than the cumbersome M240, more durable than the notorious M60s, and invulnerable to an array of harsh weather conditions, the MK48 passed rigorous requirements from the front lines to become SOCOM's dream gun

yeah, we know how to make them ....:D Belgium rules ! :p :D

oooohhh... nothing new...
we have 2 main parts : flemish and french ( spoken ) with about Brussels in the middle having from both habitats...now there's always some problems between the two... nowadays for example flemish are far more industrial productive but all resources ( let's say 80% flemish,20% french ) are divided equal...

i give a example : in every city here ( flemish ) there are more speed camera's then in the hole french part... but all fines are divided equal... this means millions of our flemish money go's french part direction... every year... some heritage from medieval were french were more "educated" and we , flemish, farmers....let me give a example, a joke for centurys...:
every young man at 19 had military duty to perform ( at my age for 1 year ) ,
now all was there explained in french with at the ending:"and for the flemish the same...."

Looks like you are going to need to have some for the Frenchies :D :D :D

includemeout said:
oooohhh... nothing new...
we have 2 main parts : flemish and french ( spoken ) with about Brussels in the middle having from both habitats...now there's always some problems between the two... nowadays for example flemish are far more industrial productive but all resources ( let's say 80% flemish,20% french ) are divided equal...

i give a example : in every city here ( flemish ) there are more speed camera's then in the hole french part... but all fines are divided equal... this means millions of our flemish money go's french part direction... every year... some heritage from medieval were french were more "educated" and we , flemish, farmers....let me give a example, a joke for centurys...:
every young man at 19 had military duty to perform ( at my age for 1 year ) ,
now all was there explained in french with at the ending:"and for the flemish the same...."

Looks like you are going to need to have some for the Frenchies :D :D :D

FN is French ..... we have our bows ...:eek: :confused: :dontknow: :D

belgiumbarry said:
FN is French ..... we have our bows ...:eek: :confused: :dontknow: :D

You have to admit it would be a great irony to use it on them though:D

Long Live The Bow

Now back to our regular progaming on How the Fatrats will Spend our Lives down the Tubes :( :( :( :( ;) :p

Pastohio said:
Somebody previously wrote that health care is a right....there lies the real problem

Alex, can I please by a paragraph........

There is no way I'm going to quote your whole post.

Healthcare is not a right, entitlement or promised in the Bill of Rights.

But........

As a community we all benefit from good health. I could probably spend the rest of the week trying to explain this to you, but I'm afraid it would be lost in another political display of biased thinking.

I don't care what faction you are aligned with. Heathcare is important. So the question is..... Again....

Affordable Healthcare for all. I can be done, it's just going to take some work. You might think that Tax benefits to small business or even big business hurt you. But each time someone receives healthcare for free, it hurts you more (see Jerry's post).

You might think that complaining about the democrats is going to solve the issue. It won't, it's going to take both sides of the isle, with some give and take.... even with you.

I would hate to see the day you find yourself in the position of needing healthcare and not being able to afford it. It can happen. Not all poor people are poor because they have never had a job or don't like to work. I happen to know someone that has worked a steady job for 25 years and found themselves unemployed. After COBRA and searching for employment, there nest egg is all but exhausted.

If for some reason a medical problem was to happen that was of a serious nature. Yea, they would receive care, but, because they are unemployed at the moment, now everything is gone.

With affordable heathcare (insurance) this person could have some protection it that horrible event was to happen. As it is, healthcare is virtually unaffordable. The cost is greater than the unemployment checks.

I would bet that Roy or I could have guessed that this would be one of the replies.

The problem with the reply...

Wait, not going there.

includemeout said:
Now back to our regular progaming on How the Fatrats will Spend our Lives down the Tubes :( :( :( :( ;) :p

Hey.....

I may be Fat, but I'm no Rat:D

AWDisuzu said:
I'm glad I can afford healthcare. I prefer to keep things where you get what you pay for instead of everyone getting shitty low cost healthcare.
BINGO!!

Yeah, that's what I want.....raise my taxes and give me shittier health care than what I already have.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

No thanks. If that bucking fitch gets into office we are all screwed. :toilet:

Why do you hate her? Really, do you have gender issues? Have you read her health care proposals Tim? Is it beyond you to consider that she may have found in her multi-talented advisor's a solution to one of the major problems facing our country? You and I are not the ones that are suffering, but try to put yourself in the position that 1 of 6 Americans is in without health coverage.

This is a human problem not an individual one...people need to think beyond the current state of affairs, beyond their own circumstances to grasp the problem...visit an emergency room sometime and look at the state of health care for the 47 million Americans without health coverage...

I am concerned about them, their children and the massive mounting problem that they are heaping on the rest of us...if you owned a business you would understand. Try to offer health benefits to your employees if you are a small business person. It is impossible...but to compete with the big guys for the talent pool you have to offer health care benefits, or get the dregs of humanity to work your business. Small business is what is currently fueling our economy, but they have reached the point where they can no longer compete due to the lack of finances to offer good employees benefits, or if they are offering benefits, caring for uninsured patients is driving provider costs so high that insurance premiums are off the chart (over 90% increase in cost in the last 6 years!)

You better get off your comfortable chair and get up to speed on this issue. I fear you are sticking your head in the sand...and seem to be totally unaware of the seriousness of the issue...

Last edited:
Hillary's scheme is only a proposal....... The concept car of healthcare....

It doesn't mean shit unless she can get it through the legislative system.....By that time it will be completely unrecognizable from the original.

How's that for getting to the point.....?

D

Pastohio said:
Somebody previously wrote that health care is a right....there lies the real problem, I bet the same person feels owning a truck is a right, owning two vehicles is a right, how about the recent home incidents because lending institutes starting believing that owning a home is a right !! People grow up, get off your rumps and work for a living and quit blaming the government for all your shortcomings !! The government we have right now is because of electing people like Billary, Edward (hic, hic) Kennedy, Barney Frank in his mazda Miata, Kerry the ketsup king and even though under the radar, Tennessee's most embarassing son, Gore flying around in private Gulfstream jets and driving in entarages of BIG suburban SUVs saying give me your money and I will make your footprint disappear !! The Prof spoke previously that it was NOT a government run health care and he even put in some articles for us to read, the one from CNN specically says how businesses will get tax cuts to sign up for the new insurance ....does he know who pays when there are tax cuts, we ALL have to pick up the slack when the government gives away tax incentives, cuts or whatever buzz word they want to frame it in....Billary says they will pay for it by TAKING MONEY from the wealthy and giving to this plan....if it was PRIVATE how could this occur ?? Wake up America, smell the toast is burning....The previous Clinton did it to women in the oval office, this next Clinton will only do it to us in our wallets !!!

Wow. That's quite a screed. Did you get that all off of AM radio?

First of all I hate her because I know people who have been around her and I know what a bitch she is in person.
That's just the tip of the iceberg Roy. ;)

Secondly, I think that both she and her douchebag husband are criminals (do a little research of your own here, it's not hard to find). They are both a DISGRACE to teh White House. I am embarressed for our great country to have had them in office. I would love nothing more than putting a set of steel bracelets on her fat little wrists.

As for her health care plan, it didn't work before and it isn't going to fly now. I do NOT want to see my taxes go up to support any of her (or anyone elses) ill conceived universal care plans. To get our soaring insurance rates in check we need to address tort reform and bolster fraud prevention. Raising taxes on an already overtaxed public is not the right answer.

Should I go on? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back