How long before we can make fun of Blake

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the proper amount of time before we can really lay into Blake and his never ending saga of build woes...?

Seriously he is young, bright, he has coin in his pockets and strippers in his bed...life is great.....soo....time to start IMO...

Nowwhat said:
What is the proper amount of time before we can really lay into Blake and his never ending saga of build woes...?

Seriously he is young, bright, he has coin in his pockets and strippers in his bed...life is great.....soo....time to start IMO...
I don't know him well enough - but if you think it's time, HIT IT!!! :D

Nowwhat said:

aw crap....:D :D :D i am too close to him being in florida, he will hunt me down and hit me with a burnt rod!:D :D :D
Blake, you know i am just kidding, you know i am willing to help you in any way shape or form to get your truck going again, permanetley.
so turn those rods into Viper Powered key chains, and lets get that sucka fixed!

I think its 48 hours from the time of the first report of such an event...or its 48 hours after it actually happened. If thats the case, we're already late :) We luv ya dude :)

I have been through a build up gone wrong before, I know how much it sucks. I would say wait a week, than all is fair game. IMO

Bill.

Nowwhat said:

I say we make this a Man Law...if you have money in your pocket and strippers in your bed, you have to take ribbing...:D :D :D

Blake this better not delay the shipment of my manifold bastage.....:D

Hey what did the new motor dyno at by the way...200-300 rwhp....

I've seen Stock Ford internals with 15 lbs. of boost a 200 shot of gas last longer than Blake's money pit. :D

outnumbered said:
I've seen Stock Ford internals with 15 lbs. of boost a 200 shot of gas last longer than Blake's money pit. :D
damn your truck looks good. BTW you best be at the nats------damnit:D

Gary , to be slap dab honest, and no offense to anyone else that was at the GTG in nc, but his truck is absolute show quality!!!! That thing is totally outstanding! Of course as much as he sweated, the insides might smell a little:D

He shoulda bought an L...he'd be faster and actually have a running truck:dancing:

VPRPWR said:
He shoulda bought an L...he'd be faster and actually have a running truck:dancing:

what....? you haven't had a running truck in months and you own a speed shop...?

Stinker said:
Gary , to be slap dab honest, and no offense to anyone else that was at the GTG in nc, but his truck is absolute show quality!!!! That thing is totally outstanding! Of course as much as he sweated, the insides might smell a little:D

Why thank you very much....but no sweat allowed on the inside. You did notice that that the a/c was running 10 minutes before I got in.:D Damn heat.

Nowwhat said:
what....? you haven't had a running truck in months and you own a speed shop...?
speed shop and a Furd isnt that an oxymoron? unless youre talking Furds and a Methlab, now thats the only speedshop a Furd owner has:D

BOOMER said:
damn your truck looks good. BTW you best be at the nats------damnit:D

I got hooked up with some X-mental company...I've got his number laying around here somewhere.

Back