How long before we can make fun of Blake

DJCHEROKEE said:
DOT'S RIGHT:D

THAT TRUCK IT'S BEATIFUL.... I THINK.... I'M IN LOVE
:rock: :congrats: :love: OUTNUMBERED .....I'M GOING TO BLAME U FOR MY BROTHER OSCAR ATITUDE... NOW EVERYTIME I TALK TO HIM ON THE PHONE.. HE'S LIKE... RAUUUULLLLL DID YOU ORDER THAT LOWERING KIT ALREADY:mad: ... I'M LIKE.. I DON'T HAVE BOOMER'S #:D

DJ,
Here is the number that I have: 1-812-453-4862.

Gary, if you read this, let him know if there is a better number that you can be reached at--I know your out of town right now.

I hope u all throw a rod! Daniel.....Im not even JOKING here! Im about to go buy a FUCKING L and put 5 measly thousand BUCKS into it and DRIVE ALL THE FUCKING WAY to Malibu, or wherever the FUCK Mike is and HAND HIM HIS 11.4 second ass!!!!!! ...............

then go burn the L!

outnumbered said:
DJ,
Here is the number that I have: 1-812-453-4862.

Gary, if you read this, let him know if there is a better number that you can be reached at--I know your out of town right now.
thats the one, just leave me a voice mail, and i will get back with you!
thanks!

Blakewilder said:
yeah...i know. They dont KICK each other in da nuts either....:)

Ohh....poor Blake his 1000 rwhp $100,000 truck had a 3 day set back and he had to go to the strip club last night and drink a bottle of Goose and cry on the shoulders (and other parts) of hot Fl strippers all night before they decided to take him home to console him.....poor baby...

Are U spying on ME???? and NOTHING!!!!!with True performance takes 3 days....NOTHING!!!! An oilchange takes 3 weeks with these guys.......but at least they r nice about it....

Yeah...Mike just likes pissin in everyones cheerios.....he's the type of prick that drives by a guy gettin a ticket and honks his horn and laughs. :)

Blakewilder said:
Yeah...Mike just likes pissin in everyones cheerios.....he's the type of prick that drives by a guy gettin a ticket and honks his horn and laughs. :)
Actually I would say just from the one time I did meet Mike he is stand up guy...mind you I am not a young kid and I am in sales so I deal with all kinds of people all day long:idea:
Cheers J.T.

:rofl: :rofl: Reach arounds and Caviar dreams :D Lifestyles of the excessivly rich and in this cases Gheyness......Comon guys get a bloody room already :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back