How long before we can make fun of Blake

Nowwhat said:
what....? you haven't had a running truck in months and you own a speed shop...?

The SRT is running and the other L I bought is running too so....:eviltongue:

Stinker said:
yeah , but I didnt see no a/c unit strapped to your sweaty ass!LOLOLOL:p

You were looking at my ass??? I'm telling Joanne!

BOOMER said:
speed shop and a Furd isnt that an oxymoron? unless youre talking Furds and a Methlab, now thats the only speedshop a Furd owner has:D

lol ....what's worse is I don't sell any Ford stuff, just VTEC baby!!!:D

Damn that sucks I have to be nice to Daniel.:( I received the calipers today.:D

UNIBOY said:
Damn that sucks I have to be nice to Daniel.:( I received the calipers today.:D

You have to say Lightnings rule 10 times or no shaved calipers for you:)

Boomer he couldnt find the dang Hooters and it wasnt but 30-40 miles from his house! Hell he even had to follow Poppopmadman out of the parking lot to head in the right direction! And you want him to find OHIO?LOLOLOOLLLLL:D

oh and Joanne told me !!!:D

BOOMER said:
yes, i will lay them carefully in the bed,and wish them farewell, now your arse better be there!

I think at this point it would be very difficult to get a room, tickets, tent accomodations, etc., etc., etc. Just ask Stinker, I need shade.

Stinker said:
Boomer he couldnt find the dang Hooters and it wasnt but 30-40 miles from his house! Hell he even had to follow Poppopmadman out of the parking lot to head in the right direction! And you want him to find OHIO?LOLOLOOLLLLL:D

oh and Joanne told me !!!:D

Damn road signs.

outnumbered said:
I think at this point it would be very difficult to get a room, tickets, tent accomodations, etc., etc., etc. Just ask Stinker, I need shade.
you get tickets at the gate, i got ya covered on the tent, and the Hilton has rooms, thats where are staying. no more excuses, no what you say?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back