I just won Worlds Strongest Man SS Grand Prix

lbstone said:
Thanks for all the congrats guys!! I'll post up when this contest is gonna air. Should be on Fox Sports Network (FSN) in the coming months! For all that are interested, my next comp in the Arnold Classic being held in Columbus, OH on March 1st and 2nd!

BTW, my comps from last year should be airing any day now on Versus!!

Congratulations bro!!! :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Picture after I won the competition
DSC_4063.jpg

Holy SHIT!!!!

Some of the photoshop guys could have a field day with that shot Derek... If they had a death wish... ;)

Gee..I thought you would be taller..lol..

Congrats Derek..Awesome accomplishment and well deserved.

Good luck at the Arnold..

Congratulations Derek!!!!!

That's fantastic!!!

I'm gearing up for your visit to Columbus.
I'm up to 4000 calories a day. :D

Congrats Derek You Da Man ........

Good Luck (like ya need it) in Ohio ....in March. Be looking for ya on Fox.

Outstanding Accomplishment .... I missed you at the last GTG, but I'll catch ya at the next one.

Jim

lbstone said:
Thanks for all the congrats guys!! I'll post up when this contest is gonna air. Should be on Fox Sports Network (FSN) in the coming months! For all that are interested, my next comp in the Arnold Classic being held in Columbus, OH on March 1st and 2nd!

Looking forward to seeing the upcoming any and all of the coverage!!ROCK ON:rock:

Congratulations. Very impressive victory over excellent competition.

oldguy

lbstone said:

Whats the latest with you Derek? Haven't heard from you in a while.

I keep wondering how and why do these old posts end up back on the recent thread list?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back