I'm alive

indyCoder

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm alive and in Indianapolis! I nice I'm better :?

Last edited:
hey there Big Man......i've been reading up on your progress every chance I got....glad to see your back.....maybe next year we can hang out for more than 15 minutes:D ....seriously...glad to see your improving and it's great to hear from you again....welcome home!

Indy (Phil),

God bless you brother......

So many of us have had you on our thoughts, prayers and good karma list ever since you crashed..... It's so gratifying to see you post up and that you are on the road to a full and complete recovery.....

Again, God bless you and best wishes from all of us who love and care about you.....

SD

What a joy! God Bless you my friend...:)

Damn boy, it's about Fu*king time.;) :p :D

Glad to see you back on board. Hurry up and get well so we can see more of you here. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome back Phil....

Jeff

Welcome Home PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :D Keep posting - you need to practice to become a full fledged HO!!:rock:

Uh, who are you? If you are new to the forum then you should post in the newbie section. Just kidding man!!! I'm so happy you are back home now. I bet your new posts section was big as hell. You have a lot of reading to do. Welcome back brother!!!!!!

Smoke

Welcome home Indy...Phil.

You have no idea how much we have been talking about you behind your back!!!! LOL There must have been over a hundred of us, praying for your recovery dude. It might sound weird, but there is a lot of love for you here. We were all so concerned about you.

Glad you finally made it home. Not get to all that reading!!! LOL

patrick

Welcome back Phil. Your post is a great landmark in your continued recovery. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers. :D

This is awesome :D :D :D :D :D Glad to see you back Indy. You have some reading to do :D This news really makes me happy.....Glad you are back in the saddle :rock: I have missed you Bro, I went to Nat's to meet ya and you went AWOL you bastage ;) The power of Love triumphs once again :D :rock:

Awesome Phil,glad to see you home:rock: And all that reading crap everybody is talking about is bogus. We made it all up! We all sold our trucks and bought Honda's:D HAHAHA Welcome Home and can't wait to meet you next year at the Nats.

indyCoder said:
I'm alive and in Indianapolis! I nice I'm better :?

Welcome Home Phil, wonderful to see you post up bud!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back