I'm alive

Stopped twice in Indy over the past two days (Southwest Airlines) my thoughts were with you...

Now since you will have to endure the physical therapists...demand a blond with big tits, and a low cut outfit!

So glad you are back with us.

Roy

indyCoder said:
I'm alive and in Indianapolis! I nice I'm better :?

Phil, this makes my day.....I had a bad day yesterday but today is going to be the best since you posted up!!!!!!!.......Keep getting better....you have had a lot of people praying for you...:):):)

I am glad your HOME :star: :star:

Walt

indyCoder said:
I'm alive and in Indianapolis!

This is awesome news... Keep it up Bro., cause at the Nats we talked about getting together and going to the Hip Hugger gentlemens club sometime :rock:

Phil..Good to see you are home and psoting once again..Didnt get to meet you at the Nats, but I drank all your rootbeer..lol..

Great to have you back, all the best from me and the rest of the family here on your continued recovery!! :)

So very happy to see you posting up here again!!!:D :D :D :D We all are so happy and thankful to have you back with us again. The power of this group and prayer are wonderful things. Welcome home...

Stretch

Hey welcome back Phil! Just in time to vote for me in the midterms LOL. I didn't forget, you were behind my "green" party platform hehehehehe.

indyCoder said:
I'm alive and in Indianapolis! I nice I'm better :?
:party: :star: :star: Thank God......sorry it has taken me so long to see this.......I am so glad to see you home.....when all is better let me know...I'm only an hour due west of ya......:dancing: :congrats: :top: :party: Take care and enjoy HOME SWEET HOME.............bikertat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back