I'm alive

Welcome Back.......You are an inspiration to all. :rock: Glad you are back.:p

Damn this is great news, Welcome back Phil. I am so glad you are feeling better. Keep fighting, and keep posting.:wavey: :itsme: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

Bill.

Phil,
Mom is happy to hear from you. I have not posted in a week...I am proud you are my first.....We all have missed you....and we all love you.....Thank you for making everyone on this site happy by writing.....
Love
Smokes Mom:love:
aka Gloria

YES...............right on Phil..................you are very loved here my man...............

welcome home....

Now post up some pics of those nurses that were sponging you down...........:D :D :D :D

Welcome Back Phil! Glad to see you are feeling better!:rock:

Come on Phil, we need at least one post a day!! - It is very therapeutic :D :rock:

Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

Hey Phil,

This is the new Phil update thread. We do look forward to any comments you may have. Your battle has encouraged a great many people For me, your constant and continuing fight warms my heart. (I know, who is this idiot)

Keep up the battle and let us know once in awhile how your doing. Make sure you do everything (no matter how stupid) your care givers want you to do. I've been around this kind of stuff since 1990 and know that those that fight everyday, give it there all every day, not only do better but encourage those around them to fight harder.

Your strength and commitment I think helps all of us look past our daily troubles and helps to remind us to be strong ourselves.

Jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back