I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifey
VIPER POWERED Join Date: May 2006

Me either, but it doesn't seem to have slowed you down any.:D

Hamrhead said:
Me either, but it doesn't seem to have slowed you down any.:D
Oh hellllllllllll NO!!! - Jack just calls me if I get outta hand - way easier than all that typing and stuff ... :rock: :D

Welcome to the asylum, brother...

Thanks so very much for your service to the cause of freedom...

SD

Hey Doc,

I'm unofficially changing your name to Hawkeye.......Seems to fit for an army doctor.............

SD

TheSickness said:
The Army war cry...............Retreat, Retreat :D Welcome to the site and thanks for buying Semi - American :D

Thats funny, everytime a marine over here starts talking to me that is all I hear them saying:D :rock:

fun2xlr8 said:
Don't listed to that crap Doc. We need some more Army brothers to keep kicking the snot outta the jarheads like Sickness. :damnmate: HAHAHAHA!!! Hey Mikey, looks like it may be two to one out here for GTGs brotha!!!! You better keep yer Navy-lovin' yap shut!!!! :thefinger: INFANTRY FOREVER BABY!!!!:driver:

Greg

I have heard good and bad about seattle, but we want to get on the west coast for awhile.

Wifey said:
WELCOME!!!! - you will love this place.... :D :rock:

Hey, wait a minute, I NEVER GOT AN E-MAIL FROM FASTJACK!!! :eek: :p ;) :D

I must look better.:D ;) :star:

Silent D said:
Hey Doc,

I'm unofficially changing your name to Hawkeye.......Seems to fit for an army doctor.............

SD

Works for me, I have gone by that more than once. However, I am not a doc. I am actually in communications. That name just comes from some crap that my friends and I made up in highschool. BTW MD doesn't mean what you think it does.;)

DrPierceMD said:
Thats funny, everytime a marine over here starts talking to me that is all I hear them saying:D :rock:

I have heard good and bad about seattle, but we want to get on the west coast for awhile.

I must look better.:D ;) :star:

Works for me, I have gone by that more than once. However, I am not a doc. I am actually in communications. That name just comes from some crap that my friends and I made up in highschool. BTW MD doesn't mean what you think it does.;)
I knew it MD stands for Monkey Dick :D :rock: :p Remember be all you can be, because you really cant be anything else :confused: :p

Welcome to the RBC, and want to thank you and your wife for the service for our country in our time of need for great men and women to serve and protect and kick the enemy's butt.keep on your toes and be ever vigilant.keep your mind on the task ahead your monster will be waiting at home for you waiting to put a ear to ear grin on you and your wife's face
godspeed,and godbless you and your family

I forgot to put this in my last post, But thanks to all who have said kind words about my wife and I serving. We really appriciate. It is nice to know we are loved sometimes. I don't want to down play anybody else that serves or has served in the past. So I would like to personally say thanks to you guys also. YOU :rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome to the RBC....Thanks man for Fighting for this great country!!!!!

Welcome Doc, and thank you for your service to our country.

Bill.

Welcome, and thanks to you and your wife for laying it on the line. The reason it sounds like hooah to you is that you are standing so far in back of them. Take my word for it, the enemy is a little closer, they can cleary make out the word and it is OoohRah! hehehehe

OCBob said:
Welcome, and thanks to you and your wife for laying it on the line. The reason it sounds like hooah to you is that you are standing so far in back of them. Take my word for it, the enemy is a little closer, they can cleary make out the word and it is OoohRah! hehehehe

ROFL:reddy: Them's is fightin' werds :fight:

This was some good porta-pooper reading that I once saw. Don't know if I agree with it though.:D

"The Marines may be a department of the Navy, but they are the men's department."

Last edited:
DrPierceMD said:
This was some good porta-pooper reading that I once saw. Don't know if I agree with it though.

"The Marines may be a department of the Navy, but they are the men's department."
I like that, thanks.

My OL has 2 brothers, one active duty Navy, the other active duty Marine. It's great though, as they are both stationed here in Dago. The squid is on a float right now, have a big homecoming planned for next month. I am proud of both of them, the oldest wasn't even born here and he is serving our country.

I am proud of you and your wife as well. Thanks once again from the bottom of my heart.

Geez, I dont think I will be mentioning that I was an EOD tech with the Wingnuts..Oh crap, did I type that out loud?..lol

Welcome to the insanity, and congrats on your purchase..

Silverback said:
We do need to discuss this desire to move to Seattle though at sometime in the future. This place is a festering shithole.;) :D :p
Keep your damn comments to yourself, Ape!!! :p Washington is God's country!!! Nothing more to say about that!!!! Silverback is just mad cause it never stays warm enough, long enough for his banana's to grow. If you like beautiful scenery, fresh air, the color green, and just about any activity you can think of in the great outdoors, WA is the place!!!!

Oh, and welcome to the RBC!!!! From one military member to another, stay safe out there. Both my wife and I spent some time there ourselves, so watch your back and get your wife home safe!!!:dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back