INSURANCE COMPANIES SUCK!!!

QuickSilver said:
About $1,200/yr. or $600.00 twice a year. I might also mention that I'm 62/yrs. old. And that's with a good driver discount.

21st Century Ins.

Quick

I love this geezer club of ours..............

"Membership has it's privileges............"

I have Wawanesa ..............a preferred insurance company......

D

Stanimal said:
somethin really doesnt sound right bro. i dont understand cause you said you didnt have a lot of points.

Yeah i know man...I've always been very carefull of license. being that i'm a bmw tech, i had to keep clean just to get hired...

FerrariTruck said:
I quoted progressive...i think they wanted 600 a month:confused: Not sure but i remember it was high
Maybe tha fact that you live in L.A. and I live in Tucson changes the rate a little...:D

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Maybe tha fact that you live in L.A. and I live in Tucson changes the rate a little...:D
I'm not sure why??? when I was working at the dodge in phoenix, we had like 12 brand new hemi's stolen off the new car lot back in 04'. Cars get stolen like crazy in arizona!!! At least one guy in every class of mines had their car stolen, i was fortunate to only have been broken in to...No offense Az guys but i'm glad to have gotten out there.

Silent D said:
I have Wawanesa ..............a preferred insurance company......

D

I'm using Wawanesa also and I even had a lapse in my policy for 2 years when I was driving a company truck and after I left there on bad terms my boss wouldn't give a letter to the insurance company that would had explained the 2 year period....

I'm 25 and i still only pay 1700ish for two vehicles full coverage.

I'd seriously say something is wrong and you definatly need to shop around.. maybe even see if you can use a friends address in another city and see what happens :D... I know if i use my Uncles address and register the truck in Saskatchewan i'd pay roughly 1000 a year for both.

i have infinity and pay 1500 year for my srt-10 and my charger R/T and live in los angeles county

bucke77 said:
i have infinity and pay 1500 year for my srt-10 and my charger R/T and live in los angeles county
Age? any policy claims? Is it full coverage? Changes everything. :)

bucke77 said:

??????? yeah thats purty darn good...i guess its because of my age then?

FerrariTruck said:
??????? yeah thats purty darn good...i guess its because of my age then?

I think it's also to due with the fact that you own a two door instead of a 4. Another good reason to buy 4 doors,, cheaper insurance :rock:

as most have already said... that's WICKED high... I'm paying 1300 a year full coverage 100/25/500 my RC was cheaper...

ALSO, keep in mind it pays to have another car as your primary vehicle... that helps a LOT as well.. my primary's are my 77 land cruiser and my 05 FJR...

good luck i KNOW you can do better than that regardless of your age... I got quotes for my 17 year old to be on my policy and it only adds 130 a month!!

Deibs said:
Age? any policy claims? Is it full coverage? Changes everything. :)
29, clean record, 1 claim for 2800.00 for new rims and of coarse fullcoverge 100/300/50

I'm in Dallas, TX - plenty of crime and traffic to go around. I'm 58 & married with a clean record - paying $65 per month for full coverage thru State Farm.

Includemeout says to tell them you are a white guy :D ;) :dontknow: :D :D

Wifey said:
Includemeout says to tell them you are a white guy :D ;) :dontknow: :D :D

Really? I would think they would just assume i was since i'm tryin to get insurance in the first place:D :D :D :D by the by, i might be buggin for that engine he has in a few months, got knock a few hospital bills out the way first

FerrariTruck said:
Really? I would think they would just assume i was since i'm tryin to get insurance in the first place:D :D :D :D by the by, i might be buggin for that engine he has in a few months, got knock a few hospital bills out the way first
Hehehehe :D Sorry to hear about your hospital bills:( I'm sure it will still be hanging there on the engine stand when you are ready :D :rock: Will throw in the stand for a tamale :p :p ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back