INSURANCE COMPANIES SUCK!!!

Want to hear something? I just checked my insurance policy and I saw that they listed me at fault for an accident that happened in 05. Called them about it, they said they made a mistake and gave me 6 months of coverage paid and returned my last month's payment. Pretty crazy, just thought I might pass some savings to anyone involved in an accident. Check your policy to be sure you are not at fault (if that is the case).

They may be fishing for suckers and the unimformed , as of January 1st New Laws went into effect here in California regulating insurance companys from charging fees based on Zip codes. Living in Los Angeles has always been a costly deal because of population density and what is refered to as Red Lining , but, No More!!!
Rates are to be charged by driving record!!!!
I would contact the State Insurance Commisioner on this matter and do some serious checking:2in1:
Jerry & Denise :D

UPDATE...

First things first, thanks aLot Patrick and Patrick's friend(Patrick) for the helping hand. I really appreciate the referall to your buddys insurance company. My new quote for both my trucks is great, A lil over 9 bills for 6 months. I'm very happy with the savings and I feel even more comfortable with the increased protection i have now(some thin like $300k) ..
Once again thanks alot patrick, if wasnt for folks like you and your forum owning this truck would not be half of the experience it is:rock:

FerrariTruck said:
First things first, thanks aLot Patrick and Patrick's friend(Patrick) for the helping hand. I really appreciate the referall to your buddys insurance company. My new quote for both my trucks is great, A lil over 9 bills for 6 months. I'm very happy with the savings and I feel even more comfortable with the increased protection i have now(some thin like $300k) ..
Once again thanks alot patrick, if wasnt for folks like you and your forum owning this truck would not be half of the experience it is:rock:

Glad to hear that they were able to help you out. And you are right. This forum and it's members are the best.:rock:

FerrariTruck said:

That actually ends up being cheaper than last year's rate doesn't it!?!?

That's awesome!!! I'm very glad to hear that you got that worked out!!!:rock:
This place is the best!!:rock:

You got it man...No problem, its good that my friend of 20 years owns an Allstate office lol...Im glad it worked out for you :)

and that goes for anyone else that need to get 'hooked up' :D , call him up and ask for Patrick (specifically) and tell him Patrick from the vtcoa sent yah,..you'll be surprised :D

woe... I'm there dude, its time for some lower rates! I'll see how it pans out when I give the fellow a call tomorow :D Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back