JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

Starting to get more an more calls everyday, now even Joanne is getting the calls, might want to get used to talking to her anyway, I iwll soon not be too available, but looks like the new Venom Nationals is starting to spread out, track day is turning into a full race day

be sure to have your game ready...................

won't mention who's comming , but be prepared if you are serious on winning

heads up or bracket ???

heads up or bracket ???

Probably bracket to make it equal, I think thats best, still waitn on a call back from richard,

I may make one change, and not sure yet,

but I may do a completly oem bone ass stock class, meaning not a dam thing can be changed, nothiing, jsut not sure how to do it as yet,

Ihave had a few that want to run, but dont have mods, and depending on the folks that show up, meaning say a lightning or a charger, or a viper or so on, I dont want to get into a pissing match on whether someting is bone stock or not, like a catback , mufflers so on

sorry if I sound like rambling its probly the junk I am taking , but I guess it should work, anything that is forced induction like a blower , even if its oem stock, will still have to run the forced induction class, that may be the way we do it

may get some flack, but well, kinda used to that now, so want be a prob:eviltongue:

I AM GOING TO NEED THREE TECHS, i HAVE IRONHEAD, LABONTECSI, CAN SOMEONE GET AHOLD OF ANTHONY AND ASK HIM PLEASE IF HE WILL TECH FOR ME?

I pick certain folks for a reason, and I would really like Venom Power as a tech official,

tech officials will have three or four jobs, tech, keeping follks in the right classes, the lanes flowing, watching for dangerous rides, if its obvious you cannot drive...............you will be sat out

I have decided pretty much , and its not going to be popular, but long pants, and shoes , no sandles are mandatory,

sorry, too many new folk comming and I will not know everyone there, so a little safetly is neccessary, and be forwarned, if you run under a certain number, you WILL be required to have a helmet, period, no questions, this number will be decided by the track owner

No leaks, no water, no worn tires, will be allowed down the track, thats why the beef ironhead will be in the lanes, his word is the last word, so I would make him my best friend;)

Probably bracket to make it equal, I think thats best, still waitn on a call back from richard,

I may make one change, and not sure yet,

but I may do a completly oem bone ass stock class, meaning not a dam thing can be changed, nothiing, jsut not sure how to do it as yet,

Ihave had a few that want to run, but dont have mods, and depending on the folks that show up, meaning say a lightning or a charger, or a viper or so on, I dont want to get into a pissing match on whether someting is bone stock or not, like a catback , mufflers so on

sorry if I sound like rambling its probly the junk I am taking , but I guess it should work, anything that is forced induction like a blower , even if its oem stock, will still have to run the forced induction class, that may be the way we do it

may get some flack, but well, kinda used to that now, so want be a prob:eviltongue:

I AM GOING TO NEED THREE TECHS, i HAVE IRONHEAD, LABONTECSI, CAN SOMEONE GET AHOLD OF ANTHONY AND ASK HIM PLEASE IF HE WILL TECH FOR ME?

I pick certain folks for a reason, and I would really like Venom Power as a tech official,

tech officials will have three or four jobs, tech, keeping follks in the right classes, the lanes flowing, watching for dangerous rides, if its obvious you cannot drive...............you will be sat out

I have decided pretty much , and its not going to be popular, but long pants, and shoes , no sandles are mandatory,

sorry, too many new folk comming and I will not know everyone there, so a little safetly is neccessary, and be forwarned, if you run under a certain number, you WILL be required to have a helmet, period, no questions, this number will be decided by the track owner

No leaks, no water, no worn tires, will be allowed down the track, thats why the beef ironhead will be in the lanes, his word is the last word, so I would make him my best friend;)

Anthony said he will ,,but we may need an extra for a stand in just in case at last min he cant make it ,,but he told me he was willing to help out :rock:

i got beef with iron maiden...:aetsch: meathead:p

i see oil dripping out the bottom of your truck from here sir you will have to leave the staging area NOW!:eviltongue: Is that a helmet on your head or just a mop of red hair ,,,unacceptable ,,,you will be assited to the parking area:eviltongue: Im sorry but you must be wearing pants to cover up them skinny toothpick legs while in staging area ,,please go to parking area pronto

Last edited:
43 Days until some of us arrive to take over the Moonspinner :D

Do we have a thread of people who are going?

i dont have a place yet either, figure i'll find something when i get there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back