Mopars at the Motorplex Apr18 2009

so looks like i will have my new paint job down before the meet :D
sorry jared your truck wont get no attetion now :D

Coley 1334 said:
so looks like i will have my new paint job down before the meet :D
sorry jared your truck wont get no attetion now :D
That's ok, I think I'll be alright;) By the way do we have to sign up or anything, I've been thinking bout that??? If not when and where are we going to meet:confused:

jbilledeaux said:
That's ok, I think I'll be alright;) By the way do we have to sign up or anything, I've been thinking bout that??? If not when and where are we going to meet:confused:

i will check it out on DT i'm not really sure cuz i wanna put mine in the truck/car show :marchmellow:

here is the site http://www.moparsatthemotorplex.com/

i didnt see anything on the car show tho

Last edited:
this is what i got on the car/truck show:dontknow:

There will be 32 classes, including "Stock Truck" and "Custom Truck" for you truck people.

It will be point judged by the show staff, and awards will be given out by 3pm at the latest.

A vehicle that wins any "Best of" award will automatically be removed from competition within it's class.

I will be posting the official class list this week with guidelines for "stock" vehicles.

As of right now registration will be on site because there are no provisions to pay ahead of time. All funds are collected at the gate by the track personnel.

1) Pay at the Gate ($25 for show entry + $10 for each additional person in the vehicle..kids under 12 free).

2) Pull in to show area, and you'll be given a map and registration form.

3) Park, complete the Reg form and bring back to show operations table.

We have found this works well at our regular show, keeping the traffic from backing up at the show gate.

Thanks for the info bro, I guess we will just meet in waxahatchie or something like that:rock:

jbilledeaux said:
Thanks for the info bro, I guess we will just meet in waxahatchie or something like that:rock:

idk yet i will let you know when i find out i'm just the middle man here :D

Coley 1334 said:
idk yet i will let you know when i find out i'm just the middle man here :D
So you're just the lil man in the middle........ok what have we told you about those gay bars :D

jbilledeaux said:
So you're just the lil man in the middle........ok what have we told you about those gay bars :D

dang it :D yall some dirty old men on here ;) i gotta watch every word i say :D
:marchmellow: :slug:

Coley 1334 said:
dang it :D yall some dirty old men on here ;) i gotta watch every word i say :D
:marchmellow: :slug:
:D :D :D :D :D Just settin your expections here:D :D ;) By the way 28 is not that old1!

jbilledeaux said:
Your still wet behind the ears:D :D

i never got that :dontknow: guess that means i'm not old :p

well i just got my SRT hood from JimTeTe at my shop :rock: looks like i will have a lil yellow fever :marchmellow:

Coley 1334 said:
i never got that :dontknow: guess that means i'm not old :p

well i just got my SRT hood from JimTeTe at my shop :rock: looks like i will have a lil yellow fever :marchmellow:
kool bro:rock: :burnout:

alright me an my girlfriend are in.........so where are we meeting?! o yeah bump mother bitchs

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back