NEW TRUCK

Riff62 said:
Too bad..Theres a member on here (NBT) that has an RC with a Roe on it for 30k, and another member (crap..I forget his name..lol) with a RC with a Paxton for about the same There is an RC with lotsa mods for sale as well..The former owner traded for a Viper. I think the dealer that has it wants like 34k..all 3 are modded nicely, and you wont get screwed by any of them. Something to think about..You also get brownie points for buying a members truck.

If I was looking for a RC, I would be all over any of thoes. Unfortunatly I am firm on the QC. Thanks for the info though

Riff62 said:
Too bad..Theres a member on here (NBT) that has an RC with a Roe on it for 30k, and another member (crap..I forget his name..lol) with a RC with a Paxton for about the same There is an RC with lotsa mods for sale as well..The former owner traded for a Viper. I think the dealer that has it wants like 34k..all 3 are modded nicely, and you wont get screwed by any of them. Something to think about..You also get brownie points for buying a members truck.

Werd....................... Besides, shifting your own gears is what a hot rod's all about anyway....

D

Django said:
Werd....................... Besides, shifting your own gears is what a hot rod's all about anyway....

D

Don't get me wrong... i'd love to have the 6 speed. I just need the room, and I need to be able to tow when I move around. If theres a QC out there with a manual tranny in it, I WANT IT :D

Ok..Well just thought I would throw that out there for ya..DrPierce has/had a red QC but I think its an 05 for a very cheap price..NYSteve had a NightRunner QC for sale but I think that got sold..was more than 30k though..
I looked on Ebay..theres a few..I looked on Autotrader..There seems to be alot of QCs for sale for some reason..does it absolutely positively have to be an 06?

LoveThisTruck said:
Don't get me wrong... i'd love to have the 6 speed. I just need the room, and I need to be able to tow when I move around. If theres a QC out there with a manual tranny in it, I WANT IT :D

Too bad you missed Mike Brady's truck when it was for sale......

Just don't be in a hurry.......... That's all I'm saying.........

It's a buyers market, so be patient..............

D

Riff62 said:
Ok..Well just thought I would throw that out there for ya..DrPierce has/had a red QC but I think its an 05 for a very cheap price..NYSteve had a NightRunner QC for sale but I think that got sold..was more than 30k though..
I looked on Ebay..theres a few..I looked on Autotrader..There seems to be alot of QCs for sale for some reason..does it absolutely positively have to be an 06?

I'd really like it to be an 06, but it doesn't have to be exactly 30k. I'd be comfortable doing 32-33k. I'm not trying to spend all my Iraq $$$ at once lol. I might go for a modded 05. I've been looking for quite a while... just haven't found the right one

Django said:

D

Thanks for the advice. I've been looking/learning for months now so I am getting a bit impatient. The Yellow Fever QC I wanted sold the day before I got back from Iraq... just one thing after another

Django said:

D

True dat!

LoveThisTruck said:
Thanks for the advice. I've been looking/learning for months now so I am getting a bit impatient. The Yellow Fever QC I wanted sold the day before I got back from Iraq... just one thing after another
I waited forever for the right YF QC for me, then flew to WV to pick her up... Gotta be patient although I know it is hard!

LoveThisTruck said:
I can have that one for 31k. What do you guys think?

This man has it BAD.......................

Yer gonna buy it anyway....... admit it...Yer hooked......:p ;)

D

Django said:
This man has it BAD.......................

Yer gonna buy it anyway....... admit it...Yer hooked......:p ;)

D

hooked aint the work lol.
They just called me back,and said I could get it for 31 today and today only. So I put a deposit on it... pick it up tomorrow. This is the best price I've seen for a loaded 06

LoveThisTruck said:
hooked aint the work lol.
They just called me back,and said I could get it for 31 today and today only. So I put a deposit on it... pick it up tomorrow. This is the best price I've seen for a loaded 06

Congratulations................

Let the modding begin........ !

D

You could get a 04' RC from bikertat for close to that price:dontknow: It has 685rwhp and only 3k miles;) But I guess the grocery getter will be fine too:D :p :p :p

kyle's srt10 said:
You could get a 04' RC from bikertat for close to that price:dontknow: It has 685rwhp and only 3k miles;) But I guess the grocery getter will be fine too:D :p :p :p

Thanks for making my point... I was too lazy to research the specific evidence. The market for bitchen RC's is just awesome.......

More's the pity.

D

Riff62 said:

I agree, if I had that cash available I would jump all over Dr Pierce's deal if it is still available, that is one of the best I've seen in a while :rock:

You are in a position of tremendous advantage right now, it is a buyers market and if that deal that you believe you are getting was to go away there are plenty more where that came from so I would'nt let that dealership use scare tactics on you to force you to buy their vehicle. I would give myself 2 more weeks. I'm sure you could get a nicer vehicle with very low mileage if you wanted at that price or even cheaper. If it were me I would gauge interest to see how many members are willing to sell you their vehicles which I know would be extremely well maintained and may also have some great mods to go along with it at a fair price JMO.

LoveThisTruck said:
I can have that one for 31k. What do you guys think?

Do it! You want it, you like the color, just check the transmission make sure it hits hard!

BurntRubber said:
Do it! You want it, you like the color, just check the transmission make sure it hits hard!

I will definatly pay close attention to the tranny

Thank you all for your input and advice (even you hardcore RC guys).

06 QC in NC for sale with 581 miles on the body for $30K
But it has a new engine with @ 10 miles on it (what could have happened)lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back