RC or QC??

Big_AT

Reaction score
I'm going to be getting one but I'm torn between a rc or qc.:confused: Its going to be a daily driver, but my commute is only 10 mins. I'm thinking the qc might be better for the rainny season, no? Any help will be greatly apperciated.

PS I'm addicted to this site:rock:

uh please dont take this wrong but why rainy season?

but depends on what you want , the Rc has its fun part being a 6 spd and kinda more sporty

but then the QC has the room and an automatic and can be as fast as the RC

might depend on the deal you can get.

and yes we are addicting arent we!LOLOL:D

welcome to the largest family on the planet!:D

WHATEVER U GET... JUST GET IT IN RED... THEY ARE FASTERS:rock:

WELCOME BIG AT....:)

I am very happy with my QC.
You need to drive both for sure. I drove the RC first the the QC and it was a no brainer for me. It just felt better, road better and honestly felt just as strong.

Also depends on if you plan to mod. If so, the RC will be less money due to the hydraulics / clutch kit vs beefed up tranny.

-Red

My RC is a daily driver and couldnt be happier :D Nothing like the rush of a roller coaster ride on the way to and from work each day ;)

Do it, do it dooooo it

Rain shouldnt be an issue with either truck. We have a rainy season here and both trucks loose traction in the rain.....its no biggie,you just give it less gas.

You should really decide do you want to shift or just drive? Do you need to carry more than two people a lot? RC carries 3 people but its tight.

Either way you win. Both are very cool trucks.

patrick

Silent D said:
I wouldn't let someone else shift for me....That's half the fun.......

SD
iT COULD bE fUN iF sHE sLIPPED tHOUGH :D :rock:

Welcome...

Don't know where you live but the QC is a big ride...so if space is tight....

I chose the QC for the ease of the auto....my car is a manual....

For racing....go QC.....:D

Nowwhat said:
Welcome...

Don't know where you live but the QC is a big ride...so if space is tight....

I chose the QC for the ease of the auto....my car is a manual....

For racing....go QC.....:D
Girls drive sticks ;),

R/C's are the way to go - Stock, red ones, with wings ............. :D

I have the RC 6 sp and it's my daily driver. I live in the Denver area and we get some snow during the winter. I throw a few sand bags in the back and just keep on going.

Welcome to the forum!

As you can plainly see opinions here come fast, vary greatly, and all of them are the best! :D

Get the QC in Red, it is faster!!

Wifey said:
R/C's are the way to go - Stock, red ones, with wings ............. :D

I'm with Wifey. Red RC with the wing. 500 horsepower has to have a man trans behind it!!:burnout: :burnout: :rock:

Stretch

I've had both....had a RC, now have a QC.....for pure driving pleasure, the RC is the ticket, especially if you like to shift....it's lighter, quicker, and feels more like a sports car than the QC.....but, the QC is an auto....I can actually use my cell now, and I can tow 8500lbs....also, I can easily carry 3 people, it feels a little more solid...

Ultimately, if this is a toy and you already have a bigger vehicle for hauling people and towing, get the RC.....if it's a primary/only vehicle, or you already have a toy, get the QC....

That's my two cents - good luck - and remember that as long as you get an SRT, you can't go wrong....:rock:

RC is as close to a viper u can get! and only if its silver. Dont listen to the guys with red trucks, they're a lil KOOO KOOO!:D

Last edited:
Silent D said:
I wouldn't let someone else shift for me....That's half the fun.......
SD

Well stated.....:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back