RC or QC??

Big Perm said:
Ultimately, if this is a toy and you already have a bigger vehicle for hauling people and towing, get the RC.....if it's a primary/only vehicle, or you already have a toy, get the QC....

That's my two cents - good luck - and remember that as long as you get an SRT, you can't go wrong....:rock:

:dito::driver:

Just like the SR-71 Blackbird set records and is still alive today............

A black SRT-10 RC will live forever in the minds of the performance driven:D

Stupid ass comment.... get what suits your needs best, I have a QC and love it!!!
moparracing said:
it would seem a shame to drive a viper powered truck without a 6-speed manual......... if you need to haul people, get a mini-van.........

QC or RC, can't go wrong.. just make sure you have the other kind of viper to match! Nothing like having 2 viper powered vehicles in the grarage! One for hauling ass, the other for hauling ass plus cargo with 4 of your buddies! :rock:

Craig said:
Stupid ass comment.... get what suits your needs best, I have a QC and love it!!!

Originally Posted by moparracing
it would seem a shame to drive a viper powered truck without a 6-speed manual......... if you need to haul people, get a mini-van.........

Ditto Craig --
If you guys can't respect the fact that not everybody likes a RC you need to get a goddam life! and show a little respect. What a bunch of bullcrap

GriMacE 06QuadSRT10 said:
Ditto Craig --
If you guys can't respect the fact that not everybody likes a RC you need to get a goddam life! and show a little respect. What a bunch of bullcrap

Don't sweat it bro. They just get a little upset that with a simple PCM flash we blow their doors off. No offense to you slow RC guys.

If the QC came in a 6 speed I would definitely have to think about it. But for me I like the 6 speed so my choice is a RC.

FlyingLow said:
Don't sweat it bro. They just get a little upset that with a simple PCM flash we blow their doors off. No offense to you slow RC guys.

LOL -- Thanks FlyingLow -- just having a bad day I guess - I normally let that kind-0-crap roll off but sometimes it just sucks the puss out of a dead rats ass :)

GriMacE 06QuadSRT10 said:
LOL -- Thanks FlyingLow -- just having a bad day I guess - I normally let that kind-0-crap roll off but sometimes it just sucks the puss out of a dead rats ass :)

You gotta remember that RC Vs QC and the color debates here are all in fun. Sounds like you need a little break from work. You should go find a yellow RC to race. Kicking the shit out of it will make you feel better.

Last edited:
FlyingLow said:

not calling any one a liar but this isnt always true. when i put the stage 2 flash on slow91 and i decided to line em up for a rematch as he walked away the first time without my new computer.

well if you race someone who knows how to drive and shift. esh (slow91) is known in his hometown as someone who knows how to drive.

well it was much closer as he still beat me but by less than a length. i know for a fact he powershifts. pedal to the floor and slamming gears.

oh, by the way he beat while talking on the cell phone.

that arrogant prick.:D

had_to_have_it said:
not calling any one a liar but this isnt always true. when i put the stage 2 flash on slow91 and i decided to line em up for a rematch as he walked away the first time without my new computer.

well if you race someone who knows how to drive and shift. esh (slow91) is known in his hometown as someone who knows how to drive.

well it was much closer as he still beat me but by less than a length. i know for a fact he powershifts. pedal to the floor and slamming gears.

oh, by the way he beat while talking on the cell phone.

that arrogant prick.:D

The key is how you launch. I was able to keep my 60's below 2.0. Pre-loading and rolling into throttle will help.

FlyingLow said:
The key is how you launch. I was able to keep my 60's below 2.0. Pre-loading and rolling into throttle will help.

this may be true but he is a driving mofo. he can drive his ass offm while on the phone.

arrogant prick:D

had_to_have_it said:
this may be true but he is a driving mofo. he can drive his ass offm while on the phone.

Yes, but can he do it while eating?

had_to_have_it said:

I was just wondering is Slow91's truck stock?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back