RC or QC??

If any of you FAST QC's with just a flash are in the St. Louis and wants to "beat up" on a slow RC....just let me know. :D I'll show you just how slow a RC is, LOL. :burnout:

UNIBOY said:
I was just wondering is Slow91's truck stock?

Yes sir, just like had_to_have_it (Zollie) stated...Magnaflow cat-back and K & N drop-in....:)

FlyingLow said:
They just get a little upset that with a simple PCM flash we blow their doors off. No offense to you slow RC guys.

Wish we lived closer, I'd test your theory.....;)

GriMacE 06QuadSRT10 said:
Ditto Craig --
If you guys can't respect the fact that not everybody likes a RC you need to get a goddam life! and show a little respect. What a bunch of bullcrap

stock for stock, qc's are heavier & it's going to blow an rc's doors off ??? now who's in dreamland....... don't take things so personally, jez...... :dontknow:

FlyingLow said:
You gotta remember that RC Vs QC and the color debates here are all in fun. Sounds like you need a little break from work. You should go find a yellow RC to race. Kicking the shit out of it will make you fell better.

yeah right -- bring it on dreamer !!! hahahahaaaaa

had_to_have_it said:
not calling any one a liar but this isnt always true. when i put the stage 2 flash on slow91 and i decided to line em up for a rematch as he walked away the first time without my new computer.

well if you race someone who knows how to drive and shift. esh (slow91) is known in his hometown as someone who knows how to drive.

well it was much closer as he still beat me but by less than a length. i know for a fact he powershifts. pedal to the floor and slamming gears.

oh, by the way he beat while talking on the cell phone.

that arrogant prick.:D

case & point - qc'ers.

moparracing said:
that's bringin' it ?? :confused:

next time you're in Washington, look me up - i'll run ya.......

i'll have time to "mod" mine by the time that happens.......:D

If I'm up there we can GTG. But you might want to do a little bit-o-modding. By then I should have my turbo tuned and meth done. But that is if I ever get out of the BS mess I'm in now.

FlyingLow said:
If I'm up there we can GTG. But you might want to do a little bit-o-modding. By then I should have my turbo tuned and meth done. But that is if I ever get out of the BS mess I'm in now.

sounds good to me........ :D

why not put your mods in your sig so we all can know what mods achieved what results ??:idea:

FlyingLow said:
My best run when I was N/A was 12.71:rock: I'd run ya!!!!

I'm sure you had more than just an exhaust and a drop-in fiter. My point was...with the same mods...you'd be seeing tail lights.....:p ;)

moparracing said:
why not put your mods in your sig so we all can know what mods achieved what results ??:idea:

I agree with this ....what mods for that 12.71????

SVTFREAK (Blaine) and I line 'em up and we're side-by-side through every gear...his 1/4 mile time was 12.79 @ 108...I use that to gauge the performance of my truck...although I do have a lot more racing under my belt in this beast than when we played. I'm sure i can shift this b**ch faster than four months ago.....:rock:

Last edited:
slow91 said:
I'm sure you had more than just an exhaust and a drop-in fiter. My point was...with the same mods...you'd be seeing tail lights.....:p ;)

I agree with this ....what mods for that 12.71????

SVTFREAK (Blaine) and I line 'em up and we're side-by-side through every gear...his 1/4 mile time was 12.79 @ 108...I use that to gauge the performance of my truck...although I do have a lot more racing under my belt in this beast than when we played. I'm sure i can shift this b**ch faster than four months ago.....:rock:

:dito:

12.71 with Stage 2/Borla without rear cats and K&N CAI.

12.4 with STS turbo.

All on stock tires.

Last edited:
The overwhelming propensity for all QC owners to be flaming HoMo's should hopefully change your mind and get a RC :D The RC guys get all the chicks. The QC guys are already done for :D :D Thus the term grocery getter :D Own a QC you will never get any Tang, other then if you are already married :idea:

Hope that helped I know it makes me feel better :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back