Roe Supercharger long term test

Demon1

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Any of you wanting to increase the performance of your SRT10 absolutely the best investment you can make is the Roe Supercharger. Save your money on camshafts, air induction and headers for AFTER you buy a Roe supercharger and still want more power. Sean and his gang put a screw on my truck 14,000 miles ago. Stock exhaust manifolds, no other engine mods, picked up 125 hp at the rear wheels and 2 miles to the gallon on the freeway. The truck does feel much lighter as the off idle response and torque at part throttle is vastly improved, making this one of the most favorite vehicles I've owned in 30 years. I can't imagine ever selling this vehicle. I can't wait for the engine to wear out so I have an excuse to put better pistons in it and up the boost more. Centrifugal superchargers make power at higher rpm's and let's face it you rarely get to that driving around town. The Roe screw is the way to go. You could say I know a little bit about hot rods and racing as I drive an NHRA Pro Stock car (we're taking this year off to find power) and have some 23 patents in my name. In fact I hope if you have a car with a carburetor that you have one of my carburetors. I drive my truck every day and often make 4 hour trips over to my R&D shop in Charlotte. Yours truly, Barry Grant,

I'm not doing too badly with 700 rwhp out of my Paxton :dontknow: :burnout:

To each his own.

Hard to argue with that...I concur...mine was installed in late September of last year and not a problem...well, the driver is a huge handicap, but mechanically I am 100% satisfied.

Barry nice to have you here, especially since you are a Roe advocate!

Welcome and visit often.

Demon1 said:
Hi Guys
Any of you wanting to increase the performance of your SRT10 absolutely the best investment you can make is the Roe Supercharger. Save your money on camshafts, air induction and headers for AFTER you buy a Roe supercharger and still want more power. Sean and his gang put a screw on my truck 14,000 miles ago. Stock exhaust manifolds, no other engine mods, picked up 125 hp at the rear wheels and 2 miles to the gallon on the freeway. The truck does feel much lighter as the off idle response and torque at part throttle is vastly improved, making this one of the most favorite vehicles I've owned in 30 years. I can't imagine ever selling this vehicle. I can't wait for the engine to wear out so I have an excuse to put better pistons in it and up the boost more. Centrifugal superchargers make power at higher rpm's and let's face it you rarely get to that driving around town. The Roe screw is the way to go. You could say I know a little bit about hot rods and racing as I drive an NHRA Pro Stock car (we're taking this year off to find power) and have some 23 patents in my name. In fact I hope if you have a car with a carburetor that you have one of my carburetors. I drive my truck every day and often make 4 hour trips over to my R&D shop in Charlotte. Yours truly, Barry Grant,
Barry,

Thanks for your input as I am contemplating a S/C at the moment.

Ron

Well, if that's not a credible testimony, I've never heard one...thank you for your input Barry. I've hot rodded several of your carburetors over the years, thanks for what you've done for the sport.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Copied this from the NFFF

from their newest member Demon1

Hi Guys

seems like I read this somewhere before....

making the rounds...???

I hope this isn't a one and done post....

Nowwhat said:
Copied this from the NFFF

from their newest member Demon1

Hi Guys

seems like I read this somewhere before....

making the rounds...???

I hope this isn't a one and done post....
I would have to agree with you mike...

Seems like a spam / advertising post :(, but it is related to the trucks...hmmm

NO F'IN WAY!!!!!!!!!! Barry F'in Grant HOLY CRAP. It is a honor as you are a master in your field. My buddies got a 347 stocker with ALL the goods, tunnel ram sheet metal intake and 2 of your beautifull Gold seris on top. Puts down 817 HP with a .820 lift cam!

Thanks for the review, when i sell my kidney i'll buy one to lighten up the QC. This is all the more reason to drive a 10................ BARRY F'IN GRANT DRIVES ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedSrt007 said:

Why would Roe have to spam? :dontknow: Aren't they backup on orders? I know when i went on the list i was #72 back in September/October. I know that not all 72 ordered, probably like 20 but still those are damn good #'s for a one-off kit!!!!

The Roe kit is great for people wanting a FI mod without having to pay attention to tranny/engine.

Deibs said:
Why would Roe have to spam? :dontknow: Aren't they backup on orders? I know when i went on the list i was #72 back in September/October. I know that not all 72 ordered, probably like 20 but still those are damn good #'s for a one-off kit!!!!

The Roe kit is great for people wanting a FI mod without having to pay attention to tranny/engine.

Im not saying "Roe" has to spam...but the way it came accross:

1st post...no hello

Cut/Paste 'generic' posting on this forum as well as other forums..

Just kind-of spammish way of doing it IMHO.

RedSrt007 said:
Im not saying "Roe" has to spam...but the way it came accross:

1st post...no hello

Cut/Paste 'generic' posting on this forum as well as other forums..

Just kind-of spammish way of doing it IMHO.

Yeah, you get the odd 1st timer that doesn't post a "hello world" message. Maybe we should check some other forums see if he's posted there?? Lol it's just so odd, it's spam in one sense but then again,, :dontknow:

spam.gif
without a doubt!!

Nowwhat said:
kinda a crappy advertisement.....125 rwhp....????...Prof got 200+.....

...and that was when he missed 2nd and 3rd right in a roe!!!:D:D:D

Yeah you'd think if he was gonna lend his name for sumthin he'd have sold it a lil better :dontknow:
Nowwhat said:
kinda a crappy advertisement.....125 rwhp....????...Prof got 200+.....

RedSrt007 said:

Odd that after having this system for so long he NOW posts something about it.

WHATEVER.

Lets see some pics of YOUR system Demon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back