Roe supercharger?

mopar6488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 2004 srt 10 and I have a roe supercharger on it
And I was thinking about changing it up and building a turbo set up

So my question is there any value to the roe used? If so how much ?

Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Nope....none whatsoever....so you might as well just send it to me. ;)

Lol....seriously though. I have always said that everything has value to someone. I have no idea what a good number would be to put on it but I am sure you can recoupe some cash out of it. If you decide just to toss it....toss it to AZ...I will even pay the shipping. ;)

Been a long time since I've seen a used one for sale, so my memory might be wrong but I think it sold for around 4000-4500

Thanks guys

4000 - 5000$

Cool that's much better then I thought
Now I just need to find some one willing to buy it

Don't the Roe blower's not put down much? Just wondering why they are so highly priced? Maybe it's the Paxton guys that don't produce power?:dontknow:

A new paxton is $6,600 and the Roe is $7,200 on thier sites. And i don't know why. lol

Don't the Roe blower's not put down much? Just wondering why they are so highly priced? Maybe it's the Paxton guys that don't produce power?:dontknow:

The Roe's havn't put up impressive track times compared to the paxton's is really what it is. From Roe guys mouth that are a blast on the street though!

Crazy! My first Paxton SN93 was 3100 brand new, including all hardware and piping! Cannot believe for one minute it's another $3500 for the mounting bracket top fit a Viper engine?:dontknow:

The Roe's havn't put up impressive track times compared to the paxton's is really what it is. From Roe guys mouth that are a blast on the street though!

Yeah but that makes lil sense? It should shine in both areas if you ask me. I think they just boost too fast and after that you aren't really getting much in higher RPMs as a centrifugal would? Turbo is the way to go.:rock:

You should be able to get about $5K if it is in excellent condition...I sold mine for $4500 if I remember correctly..........The Roe will put out 700+ HP with a 10LB pulley and good exhaust system....Paxton can get ~800HP....but the Roe is a blast on the street with the instant torque of the twin screw....Mine would never get below 600 LBTQ from 1700 rpm to about 5500 rpm.....

If you're looking for big dyno numbers, don't get a Roe.

If you're looking for impressive track times, buy a car.

If you want something unique... something that looks and sounds amazing, and something that is a joy to drive on the street... slap a Roe on one of these trucks.

If I was gonna do it all over again(without hitting the lotto), I'd have another Roe truck.

My .02

If you're looking for big dyno numbers, don't get a Roe.

If you're looking for impressive track times, buy a car.

If you want something unique... something that looks and sounds amazing, and something that is a joy to drive on the street... slap a Roe on one of these trucks.

If I was gonna do it all over again(without hitting the lotto), I'd have another Roe truck.

My .02

Listen to this guy Mopar...He had a nice Roe'd RC with a built motor and ran it on the track as well as on the street.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back