Roe supercharger?

If u wanna run sub 12's and look good doing it, get a Paxton. 'Nuff said

I have always wanted to get one, but the 7300.00 price is what kills me.

It's got about 6000 miles on it maybe I traded motors with my father inlaw and I got a 12.1 motor so I'm making insane amount of tq with the Roe and yes the roe is insanely fun to drive
I'm just not sure what I want to do yet

It's got about 6000 miles on it maybe I traded motors with my father inlaw and I got a 12.1 motor so I'm making insane amount of tq with the Roe and yes the roe is insanely fun to drive

Well let me know when your ready to sell. This would be a great x-mas gift to myself.

Well let me know when your ready to sell. This would be a great x-mas gift to myself.

You can drive mine if u wanna know what it feels like ... Then you won't wait till Xmas haha ...

-------

Whooooop whooooooooooooop whooooooooooooooop bitches !

Tmts all the way !

I paid around $3600 for mine last year off of ebay. Only damage was a bent lip on the aluminum pulley which I replaced for under $150.00. I love the sound and the looks when the hood is up. Everyone that sees it is impressed.

I paid around $3600 for mine last year off of ebay. Only damage was a bent lip on the aluminum pulley which I replaced for under $150.00. I love the sound and the looks when the hood is up. Everyone that sees it is impressed.

Now thats a steal..., if you see another deal like that, send me a PM!

wonder how a S/C would do on a motor with striker heads on :dontknow:makes me go mmmmmmmmmm

The roe blower is an awesome blower for these heavy trucks.:rock: Speaking from experience though the tune will need to be spot on ESPECIALLY on a stock engine or bad things will happen;)

The 2nd and 3rd gear pull in the CE truck were just plan BRUTAL!!:drool:

For price it's hard to say. IMHO a ''good'' deal for someone would be between $3500-4500 if it's a complete kit with a tuner:D GLWS it won't last long.

wonder how a S/C would do on a motor with striker heads on :dontknow:makes me go mmmmmmmmmm

hows the build going? you went with strikers, right? mine should be done in the next few days..then a tune...cant wait to see how my new heads stack up against the strikers.

hows the build going? you went with strikers, right? mine should be done in the next few days..then a tune...cant wait to see how my new heads stack up against the strikers.

still waiting on guy to bore block out ,,and waiting for striker to get back to me on camshaft ,,hoping to have it ready before first of nov .:mad:

Is this for sale or what ,,and ill ask again how many miles on it ???

Is this for sale or what ,,and ill ask again how many miles on it ???

Get ur head out of ur ass and read, goober. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back