Roe supercharger?

It's got about 6000 miles on it maybe I traded motors with my father inlaw and I got a 12.1 motor so I'm making insane amount of tq with the Roe and yes the roe is insanely fun to drive
I'm just not sure what I want to do yet

You went from 9.6 to 12.1 compression ratio then put a blower on it! Holy hell, running a full tank of 118 octane to prevent detonation? Most lower compression ratio, and turn the boost up.

You gotta be saying it runs 12.1 in the 1/4... and thats pretty stout for a roe truck.

When one of you three ladies find me a Roe truck in the 11's, let me know.
Until then STFU!!!!!!!!!! :D

LMFAO!! I hear ya SANTEEN!
This truck will be in the 11's next summer when I get everything done on it!! AND YES WITH A PAXTON!! The ROE had to go! Lol

Last edited:
LMFAO!! I hear ya SANTEEN!
This truck will be in the 11's next summer when I get everything done on it!! AND YES WITH A PAXTON!! The ROE had to go! Lol

I have no doubt, that with your new setup, you will be solidly into the 11's. And it's a QC!!!!!

I have no doubt, that with your new setup, you will be solidly into the 11's. And it's a QC!!!!!

:rock::D, there's going to be a few little extra's and upgrades added to it,I have a monster intercooler going on it is just one upgrade, it's gonna be good!:rock::drool:

Yes sir it's a 12 1/2 to 1 compression N/A motor that we decided to throw the roe on and yes I am on pump gas

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back