RPM Issues

Your idle will scream through the roof as its a permanent vacuum leak if you do that. New IAC is your fix it sounds bro. :)

Thanks! Can't believe how hard they are to find. Ended up just ordering one...should've done that days ago. Appreciate all your help Scott.

Cool, be careful when you oil your air filter IACs don't like oil build up.

Very true statement but I find its mostly from the valve cover ventilation sucking oil mist into intake. I've only seen clean intakes with a catch can being used, although I don't personally have one yet on my own 10. It definitely helps keeping innards clean.

Very true statement but I find its mostly from the valve cover ventilation sucking oil mist into intake. I've only seen clean intakes with a catch can being used, although I don't personally have one yet on my own 10. It definitely helps keeping innards clean.

Can you install a catch can with a stock air intake or do I have to switch to one of the CAI?

Here's mine with the OE intake, and it's pretty too thanks to some V1R hydrodip:rock::drool:

P1010004.JPG

P1010002.JPG:D:burnout:

Here's mine with the OE intake, and it's pretty too thanks to some V1R hydrodip:rock::drool:

View attachment 52964

View attachment 52962:D:burnout:

I have the same catch can but mounted on the t stat housing
20130809_191116_zps88bec5ec.jpg

Nice E, where on the tstat housing does it bolt too? Thats the BT Z bracket correct??

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back