Saleen F150

guinnessboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy at my gym just picked one up, pretty sweet looking truck........he has been popping off that he would have no trouble taking me......my QC is stock with Mopar CAI and magnaflow......should i run him or just let him pop off and have his fun

I have read up on the saleen,says it has lower hp,and they didn't print any
run times. That's all I've heard, if any help.
Screw the Fords I would run him.

from what ive seen online the truck runs much lower than it should according to its power, they show a 1/4 in the low 15's.... 0-60 around 6.5...done deal, its on next time i see him. truck looks and sounds much faster than the numbers tell

they are nice looking truck there is a white one up around where i am

I ran into one of those about 2-3 weeks ago. We both turned onto the same road from opposite directions, he laid in wait for me.
:vroam:
The "WTF" look on his face, (after I let him catch back up to me) was "PRICLESS".
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was going to let him have another chance, but he turned - "quickly".
:confused:

I test drove one. They are very nice trucks inside and out, BUT I didn't feel the power. It didn't impress me at all.

They're Supercharged, right?:dontknow:

Just be sure he doesn't mod it, because like the L's, Cobra's, and FORD GT's, a Pulley & Tune make for some BIG HP on those motors.:burnout:

Nice looking Ford? PUHLEEEZE!

Tear him up! (But do it at the track! )

he has no mods.......there is a private road behind his house that he says is a mile long, we are going to use it.

I read an article on the saleen........to be a fair race you will have to race him in reverse.....that is the only chance he will have to beat you..

TNVIPER said:
I read an article on the saleen........to be a fair race you will have to race him in reverse.....that is the only chance he will have to beat you..

its amazing to me that a truck that boasts its power numbers and has such a sport look to it doesnt perform........its not much faster than the stock F150

guinnessboy said:
its amazing to me that a truck that boasts its power numbers and has such a sport look to it doesnt perform........its not much faster than the stock F150

The Ford is all looks and no grunt....I was disappointed with the performance when I read the article....same with the Roush F-150..

guinnessboy said:
A guy at my gym just picked one up, pretty sweet looking truck........he has been popping off that he would have no trouble taking me......my QC is stock with Mopar CAI and magnaflow......should i run him or just let him pop off and have his fun

Don't give advance thought to winning or losing. Race anyone that challenges. Challenge others. Any race avoided out of concern for not winning is a loss.

oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
Don't give advance thought to winning or losing. Race anyone that challenges. Challenge others. Any race avoided out of concern for not winning is a loss.

oldguy

Damn, i feel like i just got done watching an episode of Kung Fu

Take his hooker and blow money dude . . .

Saleen F150's is a walk in the park. They taste like Mustangs, but with a bit more flavor. . . :D

Go take his ass.So him some of that mopar power.!!!!!!!Should not be much of a race!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back