Saleen F150

Annu Kumar said:
Dude your missing the fun without the Stage 2. These quads are so choked up.

i should have said they can tell when you put a performance chip in, and then swap back to oem........they can even tell if you have a handheld because of the driving history it will show the torque management engagement and the rpm's during shifting......so for all you guys that have the flash or handheld and swap back to oem for warranty service, beware and make good friends with your service manager.

newmexicoviper said:
70K for the truck WTF:dontknow: 20K for Yellow paint WTF:dontknow: Ford buyers are out of there f&^kn minds.

No shit!!! Thats just crazy!!

Oldguysrt............post #16 was the kung foo!!!!! You got it dude......dont deny it anymore!!!!!:rock:

Nice race guinessboy.............now go to the gym with him and spank him again!! LOL ............your not :nurse: ...........spraying at the gym are you? LOL

patrick

guinnessboy said:
i should have said they can tell when you put a performance chip in, and then swap back to oem........they can even tell if you have a handheld because of the driving history it will show the torque management engagement and the rpm's during shifting......so for all you guys that have the flash or handheld and swap back to oem for warranty service, beware and make good friends with your service manager.

The service mgr at my dealer is also a good friend of mine outside the dealership....When I first got my truck (used) I wanted to know if the PCM had been flashed. Danny said there was no way for him to tell that he knew of. He hooked it to the Star Scan and found nothing to indicate it was....turns out it had a Stage 2 flash by DC Performance...he never could detect it even after he knew it was there.

Other than that remember that federal law prohibits a car maker from voiding warranty unless they can prove the mod caused the issue...

TNVIPER said:
The service mgr at my dealer is also a good friend of mine outside the dealership....When I first got my truck (used) I wanted to know if the PCM had been flashed. Danny said there was no way for him to tell that he knew of. He hooked it to the Star Scan and found nothing to indicate it was....turns out it had a Stage 2 flash by DC Performance...he never could detect it even after he knew it was there.

Other than that remember that federal law prohibits a car maker from voiding warranty unless they can prove the mod caused the issue...

they have a new handheld they use to plug into our computers, its a table, my dealership got them about 9 months ago...he says its 1000% more detailed than before and even can report driving patterns in our cars. I would love to get it flashed but with my automobile history and luck i would void a 100K warranty over an O2 sensor or something lame.

I thought that if you had a problem that they have to prove that the mod caused the problem:dontknow: Why dont you get a Mopar Computer that way they will like you and still keep you warrant intact

Annu Kumar said:
I thought that if you had a problem that they have to prove that the mod caused the problem:dontknow: Why dont you get a Mopar Computer that way they will like you and still keep you warrant intact

I think the Mopar PCMs are "not recommended for quad cabs" per Mopar Performance - probably because of the torque management - which is why I went with the DC Performance SCT XCALIBRATOR 2 - no muss, no fuss, no torque management and.... more power to the people :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back