SOCAL GTG FINALLY SCHEDULED!!!!! IN MARCH

I was going to go to the Dyno Day but just found out it was rescheduled. If anyone is going thru the Griffith Park area tomorrow hit me up. AwdIsuzu just finished setting up the editing room. We can watch any of the filmed Viper Truck Club Events. Thanks Mike.

Brad
323 896-3281

Hey u guys...I might b there a lil after 11....I'm doing a stop b4 I. Go up there...Brad, I will pick ya up but I'm a 2 door rc :) but looks like I'm taking 405 til 105 then to the 12000 #

SrtBrad said:
I was going to go to the Dyno Day but just found out it was rescheduled. If anyone is going thru the Griffith Park area tomorrow hit me up. AwdIsuzu just finished setting up the editing room. We can watch any of the filmed Viper Truck Club Events. Thanks Mike.

Brad
323 896-3281

i could swing by the griffith park area.. not too far out of my way.. im comin from 118 and 405... so not a big deal for me... QC!!!!! nuff said... :D :D :rock: :rock:

I'll be hanging out setting up the editing room. You guys are more than welcome to stop by and look at any of the footage. We have a BBQ area by the pool as well.

3930 Los Feliz Blvd
LA CA 90027

So, should we change the location to brads? Or is it mikes place? Whatever u guys want...

Hi everybody!
Seems we are having a hard time putting the Dyno Day together. We had rescheduled for April 3rd but I had several folks call me and say they can not make it because it is Easter weekend.

Lets try again, anybody have a good date that we can firm this up for?

DC Performance said:
Hi everybody!
Seems we are having a hard time putting the Dyno Day together. We had rescheduled for April 3rd but I had several folks call me and say they can not make it because it is Easter weekend.

Lets try again, anybody have a good date that we can firm this up for?

pretty much any saturday would be great for me.

so see you all tomorrow at 11 at dockweiler then well have a drive down 2 brads for bbq... im bringin some carne n tortillas..

feel free to call as well (818) 730-1455. Aviv (uh-vyv) more or less haha:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back