Someone Crashed into my truck

FastSRT19 said:
Glad someone else said it! lol You were reading my mind...

And the definition of reckless driving is "knowinly operating a vehicle in a willful or wanton disregard of the rights or safety of others" so i don't care how good a lawyer you have, a payout isn't going to happen.

Careless driving, now that's another story. The woman was careless in her operation, but again, without severe injury, it would be a waste of time to sue...
I only know this because it's my job. :D
hey copper...lol put your hands where i can see them!!! now spread em.......hmmm yeah spread them big boy!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

FastSRT19 said:

Sorry if I said anything, but the 1 thing I hate is sue-happy people who sue or anything/everything to make a buck...

:argh:

505'sFastestViper. said:
hey copper...lol put your hands where i can see them!!! now spread em.......hmmm yeah spread them big boy!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Only for you bro!!! :D

P.S. there is a rumble bee at a local wrecking yard with a SRT10 style bedcover w/wing...looks undamaged. i'll ask if its for sale if you're looking for one.

FastSRT19 said:
Only for you bro!!! :D

P.S. there is a rumble bee at a local wrecking yard with a SRT10 style bedcover w/wing...looks undamaged. i'll ask if its for sale if you're looking for one.
thanks i wanna put one on my wifes truck put luggage back there and what not ....go impound it then sell it to me:D :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
thanks i wanna put one on my wifes truck put luggage back there and what not ....go impound it then sell it to me:D :D :D

Already impounded...girl smashed into a tree at 50+ with daddie's truck after consuming a 12 pack! I'll see what the yard is doing with it.

Glad you are okay. Check that link Jeff posted. Also Roanoke dodge in IL has a few leftovers as well. Thats where I found mine.

Good luck.

Pharmacist, I commend you. You are a hell of alot calmer than I would have been!!! Sorry to hear about the accident. You could always look at it this way.......If you were in a smart car you wouldn't be here right now:eek:

RedSrt007 said:
Sorry if I said anything, but the 1 thing I hate is sue-happy people who sue or anything/everything to make a buck...

:argh:

It's these kinds of people (and theives) who make everything else expensive for the rest of us.

Glad everyone was ok..just curious..did the airbags go off?..

Scotty, I hear ya bro.....:dontknow:

Riff62 said:
Glad everyone was ok..just curious..did the airbags go off?..

No the airbags didn't go off. You see, I almost came to a complete stop just before she hit me. Gotta give it these trucks, they have good breaks for such a big vehicle and ABS is awesome, plus I wasn't going that fast in the first place due to wet roads, prolly close to 40 and this road has a speed limit of 55. Also thanking my guardian angel for watching out for me, because I almost took the Corvette to work that morning, like I usually do on the weekends, but I saw the wet roads and didn't want to drive it that day. So in the end I am kinda just going with the flow on this one, and have faith that it will turn out ok, just looking for a fair settlement to get back where I was.

Thanks for the info you guys have given, it has been helpful for me.

FastSRT19 said:

And the definition of reckless driving is "knowinly operating a vehicle in a willful or wanton disregard of the rights or safety of others" so i don't care how good a lawyer you have, a payout isn't going to happen.

Careless driving, now that's another story. The woman was careless in her operation, but again, without severe injury, it would be a waste of time to sue...
I only know this because it's my job. :D

criminal and civil are 180 out. ask goldman..... and simpson.

spdrcrj said:
It's these kinds of people (and theives) who make everything else expensive for the rest of us.

its the people who setup crashes that raise rates.

not to mention old people crashing into crowds of people.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Good thing everyone is OK!!! Maybe you can take the $ and the buy the wrecked truck from the insurance. Part it all out and come out better?
Yep,purchase the truck from your carrier, or theirs for a fraction of whats its worth,make an offer anyway, if the price is right,and 13 k is all it takes, you may be able to git er fixed,and do more mods.........:dontknow: ..............thank god U are OK, and the lady is OK to..:congrats:

Prof said:
This punk is a train wreck. Irresponsible, rude, and racist.

His history here is replete with problems. It won't be long I am confident, until he is gone, one way or the other.
you've got that right..it stops now or you will be the first member removed via my blackberry..believe me, I'm itching to try it out.

Back