Someone Crashed into my truck

ILtemprd said:
you've got that right..it stops now or you will be the first member removed via my blackberry..believe me, I'm itching to try it out.

WHOA-ho-HOOOO... Score one for technology, huh? Blackberries are awesome.:D

Sorry Dom...This is NOT the reason for low active members...We are not trying to run the guy off..just trying to get him to tone down his repeated inflamatory comments..He seems to have quite a chip on his shoulder, and is rubbing people the wrong way..We have other members who do this as well, but they know how to back off..We all want to be "internet nut swingers" and keyboard commandos but some take this a bit too far..and will always be called out on it...It happens to all members like this whether they have 6 posts or 6000..

Sorry about your collision. Make sure the insurance company offers a fair replacement amount based on mileage, options & condition then buy another truck. I've been in the auto body business for 29 years and would not want that truck repaired if it was mine even if I could supervise the repairs.
Good luck

Mine cost a little over 18k to fix, I would push them

ViperJeff said:
Mine cost a little over 18k to fix, I would push them

Def push them!! You should be able to get a reasonable settlement amount and then def check out getting a new one. like EVLDSCO said don't get it repaired. Cars and trucks are never the same, especially with damage like that. I'm sorry for your loss, but at least your ok and the lady is as well. Check out the used cars on caranddriver.com, they have a lot of srt-10s listed, where I found mine. Oh yeah scoobert your making us young folk look bad bro, just cool it.

scoobert said:
new idea.
you can make it a parts truck.
blow something up? no big deal grab it off your parts truck.

Good choice. This is a pretty easy going and ball bustin group. Just control yourself a little. Remember, its the internet where everyone can see. Not the back corner of some shithole bar with your friends telling jokes. What you type is there for good. Remember that.

Just a word of advice to you, that's all.

Hey Scoobert, you are a younger member here, as I was not so long ago, not in age but in Newbie status! You will find that some comments posted sometimes dont quite come over the way they were intended and christ its hard to get them back:D Take the chewing dumb it down a hair and enjoy:rock: :rock:

Just my 02

Ps if you are going to mention JH , speeding or any other irresponsible thing put it in the offensive post. been there done that :D

thewelshm

Last edited:
If they offer you 26K........................TAKE IT!

They gave me 28 I think with 30,000 miles.

There are quite a few sub 20,000 mile 10's for 17 -20 grand, I'd buy one of them then buy the Roe on the sell section and have fun :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back