sooo edumacate me

Lightning1924

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Educate a lightning guy about your trucks. Im not gonna pretend to know everything about your truck bc first, I'm a lightning man. and secondly, I know nothing about them besides they have viper engines, and they came in qc's and rc's. What are the rumble bee's? What makes them different from the srt's if anything? I wanna learn..

Educate a lightning guy about your trucks. Im not gonna pretend to know everything about your truck bc first, I'm a lightning man. and secondly, I know nothing about them besides they have viper engines, and they came in qc's and rc's. What are the rumble bee's? What makes them different from the srt's if anything? I wanna learn..

Yeah, rumble bee is just a standard hemi truck with a fancy paint and decal scheme. And i think they may have some kind of flair pieces that stick to the bottom of the truck to look like a body kit. The SRTs, have the viper motor in it, and have an actual body on them. They have a sportier suspension setup, bigger break setup, different hood and bumpers, bigger sportier wheels, and custom srt interiors. There is a yellow fever truck that i guess could get mistaken for the rumble bee, but i ensure you, it is much different and much funner then a rumble bee. I hope that this helps you out a little bit.

Yeah, rumble bee is just a standard hemi truck with a fancy paint and decal scheme. And i think they may have some kind of flair pieces that stick to the bottom of the truck to look like a body kit. The SRTs, have the viper motor in it, and have an actual body on them. They have a sportier suspension setup, bigger break setup, different hood and bumpers, bigger sportier wheels, and custom srt interiors. There is a yellow fever truck that i guess could get mistaken for the rumble bee, but i ensure you, it is much different and much funner then a rumble bee. I hope that this helps you out a little bit.

Ahh makes sense why I see rumble bees everywhere! Thankyou for your input!

Ha! Noo. Just like to learn! I kmow nothing of these trucks. But like I said, come to sc and ill look yours over from the rear view mirror of my lightning.

Haha

Nice! Come on our forum asking about SRT-10 goodness and talk shit!!! love it!

Someone in SC put this guy in his place please!

:chain:

We have trucks with big V10's in them. And big rims, and huge intakes, and they weigh a lot, and the only reason we have windshield wipers is to clear off all the panties that get thrown at our trucks out of the passenger side window of Ford Lightnings. Anything else you want to know old sport?

I got here just in time!!

Lol I can just tell this thread is gonna be epic.

Haha, maybe. Im a member on the L forums, some pretty sick trucks over there. I joined that forum with the same respect that you showed here, its all about the love of fast trucks no matter who makes it. Just throwing you a little shit! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here bro. :cheers:

We have trucks with big V10's in them. And big rims, and huge intakes, and they weigh a lot,:driver::driver::driver: and the only reason we have windshield wipers is to clear off all the panties that get thrown at our trucks:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: out of the passenger side window of Ford Lightnings. Anything else you want to know old sport?

ya sayin them panties are stickin to your windshield???:puke::puke::puke:

Haha, maybe. Im a member on the L forums, some pretty sick trucks over there. I joined that forum with the same respect that you showed here, its all about the love of fast trucks no matter who makes it. Just throwing you a little shit! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here bro. :cheers:

Glad to be here bro! I love a little smack talkin! but at the end of the day I respect anything fast, don't matter the badges (even tho you will never catch me in a cheby haah)

I see your in cola! Your only about thirty minutes from me man

Glad to be here bro! I love a little smack talkin! but at the end of the day I respect anything fast, don't matter the badges (even tho you will never catch me in a cheby haah)

I see your in cola! Your only about thirty minutes from me man

Yessir! Theres a few Lightings here, a few 10's too. Ill have beers and a cookout for just about any reason possible, so come hang out!

Would love too brother! Just hmu when you guys end up doing something

Would love too brother! Just hmu when you guys end up doing something

Going to Florida for a few weeks but when I get back Ill hook something up. Should be nice and cool outside by then too. Perfect weather for a fire, some guitars, and beer. Ill keep ya posted!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back