sooo edumacate me

Listen if you really want... ill push all the bitches to the side for 1 day, you come down to SC, and ill let you drive my truck. You aint gotta sweet talk me with all that queer stuff just to hop in the truck

Listen if you really want... ill push all the bitches to the side for 1 day, you come down to SC, and ill let you drive my truck. You aint gotta sweet talk me with all that queer stuff just to hop in the truck

no....Im sorry, but........ the only fords that I have the least bit of interest in- say Shelby on them!!!

What did the L trap? Sounded like the clocks messed up and announcer said 200

Not shabby for a stock block L. Excellent time for the 10

I'm with ya Lightning1924, I've owned my L since new. Bought it 2003 and was looking for another when I found my 10. I love them both in different ways. Either truck puts a smile on my face every time I climb in her... I will say one thing though. Not many people know what a lightning can do but the 10 seems to attract attention at every cruise

I'm with ya Lightning1924, I've owned my L since new. Bought it 2003 and was looking for another when I found my 10. I love them both in different ways. Either truck puts a smile on my face every time I climb in her... I will say one thing though. Not many people know what a lightning can do but the 10 seems to attract attention at every cruise

Your with him?....with him on what?...This wasn't a poll....you must mean with him, like the other L guy said....

What I mean is that I can relate to his passion for his Ford. They are both fantastic performers...

What I mean is that I can relate to his passion for his Ford. They are both fantastic performers...

Just bustin yer balls bra, I got mad love for ALL performance vehicles!!!! I won't lie I cried a lil the day I heard about Carroll Shelby, I got to meet him as a young kid...The man was an icon that we may never see the likes of again!! REST IN PEACE MR. SHELBY

So I've noticed that as well! Big attention getters. Lol none knows what a lightning is. I get "hey that's a cool truck, is it a v8?" I enjoy it though

I've been thinking about getting a lightning for a DD.:dontknow: Always wanted one but I don't know much about fords.:(
There's no reason IMO to get a old sport truck for a DD. You will be tempted to mod it, then there possibly goes the motor and/or trans. You already have a nice sport truck as a toy(i assume you dont DD it). A newer full size truck(even a 2 door) makes more sense.

Although ford is coming out with the tremor. God only knows what they will want for that thing:mad:
So I've noticed that as well! Big attention getters. Lol none knows what a lightning is. I get "hey that's a cool truck, is it a v8?" I enjoy it though
Depends who you talk to. If they are into cars etc then they usually have an idea. Although at the same time these car enthusiast ask me if a L has a super charger. bah.

There's no reason IMO to get a old sport truck for a DD. You will be tempted to mod it, then there possibly goes the motor and/or trans. You already have a nice sport truck as a toy(i assume you dont DD it). A newer full size truck(even a 2 door) makes more sense.

Although ford is coming out with the tremor. God only knows what they will want for that thing:mad:

Depends who you talk to. If they are into cars etc then they usually have an idea. Although at the same time these car enthusiast ask me if a L has a super charger. bah.

The tremor is gonna blow chunkssss... its a fx2 with cool badges/paint scheme. But you are correct, they will be expensive for sure.

Hahah true story on the supercharger part. You should see the people that knows their is supposed to be a blower, knows what it looks like, and then sees my 11 gt500 blower swap. Alllll sorts of funky looks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back