sooo edumacate me

Haha, maybe. Im a member on the L forums, some pretty sick trucks over there. I joined that forum with the same respect that you showed here, its all about the love of fast trucks no matter who makes it. Just throwing you a little shit! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here bro. :cheers:

:rock::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass:

VenomTruck puts on some pretty sweet bbq's....He makes strong drinks too. I only had two at his last bbq, I felt bad because I passed out before the party started...He must have made some spicy food that I don't remember cause my ass burned for the next week...only weird thing is my farts smelled like bleach for 3 days...:dontknow: aside from that I had a great time!"

Last edited:
VenomTruck puts on some pretty sweet bbq's....He makes strong drinks too. I only had two at his last bbq, I felt bad because I passed out before the party started...He must have made some spicy food that I don't remember cause my ass burned for the next week...only weird thing is my farts smelled like bleach for 3 days...:dontknow: aside from that I had a great time!"

Hahaha side effects of the drinks I'm sure man. You shouldn't worry about it too much brother :eek:

Rare sport truck with a t56 and viper engine. They are fast but the RC's , need good rubber and driver to get a good slip. Unlike L's where the auto makes it way more easier to 60'. Plus a lot of L's that race roll up to the starting line on drag radials since they fit on the stock 18 inch wheels. 10's have stock 22's and need different wheels to fit good rubber. The RC trucks are a blast with a t56, so are the L's if you put one in. That's why you see people crying when an lightning loses from a roll.

Dodge did good putting a t56 in it.

You have your basic crowd on vtcoa like on LR. Brand nut swingers and people who just love trucks and going fast. More here are show/dyno queens than racers. But that's ok. It's all in good fun. All the local 10 owners are good to hang out with and/or race.

Last edited:
Rare sport truck with a t56 and viper engine. They are fast but the RC's , need good rubber and driver to get a good slip. Unlike L's where the auto makes it way more easier to 60'. Plus a lot of L's that race roll up to the starting line on drag radials since they fit on the stock 18 inch wheels. 10's have stock 22's and need different wheels to fit good rubber. The RC trucks are a blast with a t56, so are the L's if you put one in. That's why you see people crying when an lightning loses from a roll.

You have your basic crowd on vtcoa like on LR. Brand nut swingers and people who just love trucks and going fast. More here are show/dyno queens than racers. But that's ok. It's all in good fun. All the local 10 owners are good to hang out with and/or race.

I think it would be a lil different, but lets face it....the lightning is a pretty good performer but ugly as shit!!

Agreed on the t56. Wish svt woulda been a little smarter on that. At least give it as an option.

It's his opinion. You have to let stuff like that go. You'll see that a lot here. Just enjoy the tech info and general discussion on them. Thats how I enjoy the place.

It's his opinion. You have to let stuff like that go. You'll see that a lot here. Just enjoy the tech info and general discussion on them. Thats how I enjoy the place.

Haha oh I know, he's been giving me jokes since I got here! I know he's just playing lol

I've been thinking about getting a lightning for a DD.:dontknow: Always wanted one but I don't know much about fords.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back