The Look®

Really nice photochop Riff. You certainly can delete the front badge, tint the windows, paint the wheels, add Boomers drop, and black out the headlights. Larger wheels??? Big ass scoop???

You can get close thats for sure.

patrick

Roz-SRT said:
Can anyone name ALL the differences? ;)
- 24" wheels
- 35 series tires
- Powdercoated spokes
- Heavy tint on windows
- Custom grilles
- MUCH larger rear tires and wheels. 355/35-24?
- MUCH larger front tires and wheels. 335/35-24?
- Dropped at least 2" in front and 3" in back (maybe more).

Roz- if you do go after it, remember that 04/05 front spindles are different than the 06's. Just a reminder.
Also, you'll probably have to do some modification to the wheel well liners with tires and wheels that wide.
It does look badass though. :D

Riff62 said:
Not sure if I like the bulgier hood..maybe if I had 2 Holley Carbs on top of a 6-71 Blower..lol
Wimp. LOL Try a 12-71 or 14-71.

Better yet....how about THIS setup?
Man...if I had the money.....

I like it Roz!...go get it bud..:burnout: :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
If anyone wants to try flames, we can do flames in any style or color you can imagine...including the newer style real flames or whatever they are called...:D

Edit: This is what I mean by newer real style flames...

Ohhh!!! I like that! I didn't know you could do that with vinyl! Shoot me a PM with pricing please. :D

TREKER said:
Now its starting to look like the original batmobile.. The red accents and black just scream adam west...

Heh, I hadn't thought of that one!!! :D :rock:

TYF said:
Damn man, knock that shit off already...I'm gonna have to start spending money again...I got a big woody over that scoop, man that looks nice!!!:rock:

I bet you have connections! Create that hood for us! :star:

Black1 said:
Yep... The hood is NICE! :rock: I bet you could hide a full array of 2 1/2" gauges under the back of that too! :D :burnout:

Good point!! Hadn't thought of that either!! :rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Really nice photochop Roz. You certainly can delete the front badge, tint the windows, paint the wheels, add Boomers drop, and black out the headlights. Larger wheels??? Big ass scoop???

You can get close thats for sure.

patrick

;) ;) ;) :p :D

Kevan said:
- 24" wheels
- 35 series tires
- Powdercoated spokes
- Heavy tint on windows
- Custom grilles
- MUCH larger rear tires and wheels. 355/35-24?
- MUCH larger front tires and wheels. 335/35-24?
- Dropped at least 2" in front and 3" in back (maybe more).

-They're still 22's, just slammed down them makes em look larger. Plus on the other concepts with the powdercoating going all the way to the tire makes em look larger too. "same" size tires, just wider rear. :D

Kevan said:
Roz- if you do go after it, remember that 04/05 front spindles are different than the 06's. Just a reminder.
Also, you'll probably have to do some modification to the wheel well liners with tires and wheels that wide.
It does look badass though. :D

Ah, thanks for the tip! I had "planned" on tubbing the rear. Thanks for the comment! :rock:

Kevan said:
Wimp. LOL Try a 12-71 or 14-71.

Better yet....how about THIS setup?
Man...if I had the money.....

:eek: I wonder how that would do on a 16'er?!?!?! :D That's superbadass.

Iltemprd said:
I like it Roz!...go get it bud..:burnout: :rock:

Thanks my friend! Quite honestly the sinister look of your truck inspired me. :rock:

Black12398741902837409 said:
Yep!............. :eek: I think I just made a MESS... :( :p ;) Anyone have a tissue??..... Or TWO? :D :rock:

Tissue?! I need a beach towel! (Ropex)

:D :D

Wow that is an awesome! I like it!!! Go for it! :rock: I also notice that you move the srt10 emblem close to the side body kit.

The New / well really old Look!!! ;)

Roz-SRT said:
Alright, last one for today. . .

TheLook-4.jpg

Okay Roz...

Keep toying with it... A few more mods and you will be ready for the cape. ;):D :D :D :p :p

ROZ.jpg

Damn, it is isn't it Scott!!! You've seen I put red accents on the rear too, right?

Roz-SRT said:
Damn, it is isn't it Scott!!! You've seen I put red accents on the rear too, right?

Just for shits and giggles, put the bat emblems on your wheels and add some more red accents. I bet the caped crusader could use it in the next movie...:D

Black1 said:
Nah.... Batman ain't got SHIT on that truck! :D :rock:

What you didn't see was the jet engine on the back. I bet Roz can whip something up...

Roz, I wanna see this thing with the bat wheels and all tricked out for the caped crusader.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I just got a quote from a local place to powdercoat the wheels . . . .

$72 a wheel!!!!! :eek: :rock: I want the rears widened first, I'd kill for those meats on the rear.

TREKER said:
What you didn't see was the jet engine on the back. I bet Roz can whip something up...

Jet engines rock!

Absolutely no traction problems:) :) :)

the after photo looks like there is no windshield in at all . Tinting front window is illegal in california , but it looks good ...

Treker/Begood's Idea on this one. . .

This one is something that TREKER and Begood came up with. The headlights have been reduced in size. . .

TheLook-5.jpg

Now that is interesting... A bit more aggressive looking I would say. Great..

Maybe you could do the pic where everything is blacked out on my truck from the front.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back